What is the space on the diagram between cabins 8532 and 8530

I am looking at the Junior Suites on Rhapsody of the Seas. Cabin 8532 is available, but there is a small blank space (in the diagram) between cabins 8530 and 8532. What is in that space? I am worried that it may be a machinery room or something else noisy and undesirable. Never been on a cruise before (this will be our first) so I have no idea what would be in that space. I do have a cabin with balcony booked on Deck 7, but was considering upgrading to the Junior Suite, but not if it is in a bad location. I also need to check to see what it right above 8532, does anyone know?

Thanks for your help, this is a great website!

That blank area is jsut that -- a blank area. Its is used for crew cleaning on the outside. (example is to get to balconies) this space is no concern to you as it will not have anything to do with your enjoyment of your cruise. You wont hear machinery....noises, etc

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do;jsessionid=00003uM47myD7XJsRcziLnu_tao:v29bc620?br=R&shipClassCode=VI&shipCode=RH

looks like the windjammer is above you. Again not a problem.

that put my mind at ease. I have gone ahead and switched to 8532! This will be our first cruise and our 29th Anniversary, we waited a long time to finally do something special for our Anniversary and are already talking about where to go for our 30th! (We married very young though, so we still have plenty of time for many more cruises!) Sorry for all the exclamation points, but I am very excited! :)

Thanks for the reply you posted above. I just noticed that you are from Philly. I actually noticed when I saw your reply regarding VOS 6622(?)(I think), on another post.

I grew up in Lansdowne, but I'm sad to say my family all moved away to Harrisburg and Ohio and I haven't been "home" in 20 years.

Archived