very confused

marchamona

looking to go on Princess Cruise December 16th ex Sydney heading for NZ. I can find details of them both on different websites, but not both on the same, (including Princess own site).

One is a round trip SYD-SYD, while the other is SYD to Auckland.

Is there any reason for this?

looking to go on Princess Cruise December 16th ex Sydney heading for NZ. I can find details of them both on different websites, but not both on the same, (including Princess own site).

I found both cruises on a site I use......both Sea Princess and Diamond Princess cruise from Sydney on the 16th. Sea is RT to Sydney and Diamond is Sydney to Auckland.

Checked on Princess site and only Sea shows cruise then. Perhaps a phone call to Princess might help.

I am able to find both of those Dec. 16, 2011 cruises on princess.com. But there is a trick to it.

If I start by selecting "Australia New Zealand" as the Destination on the "Find and Compare Cruises" page, then the only Dec. 16, 2011 departure I see is the Sea Princess "Roundtrip Sydney" cruise.

However, if I do not select a destination on the "Find and Compare Cruises" page, but instead select "Diamond Princess" as the Ship, then I see the Dec. 16, 2011 Diamond Princess "Sydney to Auckland" cruise.

Sounds like a glitch on princess.com to me.

Archived