Victory intin. question

Prairie_Gal

we did a beach day in barbados and then again in st. martin. We were so exhausted by st. martin we couldn't have handled anything else! also, we did do some shopping in st. martin...there is a beach and shopping both within walking distance from the pier. have fun, its an amazing cruise!

Which port is the best just to have a beach day, or maybe just walk around the port a little and board the ship early? I am thinking with all those ports it would be exhausting to do an excursion in each port (not to mention expensive).

all ports are good for a beach day! do your research on which beaches to go to, my favorite beaches are magens bay st. thomas and brighton beach, barbados. On my upcoming trips i am going to both of those plus Jealouise Beach, St. Lucia, Le Galion Beach St. Maarten, and South Friars Bay St. Kitts. Beach days are my excursions. I do have two private tours booked one in st. kitts and one in st. lucia I guess if you want to walk around port St. Thomas as Charlotte Amalie..but its really not going to take you long.

we did a beach day in barbados and then again in st. martin. We were so exhausted by st. martin we couldn't have handled anything else! also, we did do some shopping in st. martin...there is a beach and shopping both within walking distance from the pier. have fun, its an amazing cruise!

I agree with this...this itenerary is intense. I usually like to start packing towards the end of the trip so I did some of that the night before St. Martin. We slept in a bit until about 9, got breakfast, took the water taxi over to town and shopped the area for a few hrs...like 3. We then returned to the ship had lunch, changed into our bathing suits and went back over to town and got chairs and enjoyed the beach that is right there. Water was great, it was a nice relaxing end to the cruise. Just being in the sun and heat is exhausting. This port has shopping, food and beach all very close to the ship.

Archived