please help us with our excursions

dd4iu

We are on a bit of a budget, and also like to do things on our own, so here is what we are thinking of for excursions. Anyone that has been to the area recently and thinks there are excursions we should NOT miss, please let me know! I have a friend that is in Acapulco when we are. We are planning on spending the daytime with her at the resort and then taking her for dinner to see the cliff divers. Don't think we'll need an excursion there. Ixtapa is such a short stop and I enjoyed a little shopping and lunch there last time, so probably not one there either. Puerto Vallarto...I definitely want to do the zipline canopy. I know there is another company that offers this for less money, but I am a bit concerned about the time and wondering if we should just book the cruise one. What do you think? In Cabo, I think we want to do the whale watching. I just recently did a dolphin swim, so don't need to do that again. Any ideas for me? Thanks!

We just returned from this vacation and loved every single minute of it.

Cabo San Lucas is beautiful and very safe. We signed up for the whale watching tour offered through the ship - - very nice. Drinks were provided, both alcholic and soda along with salsa & chips. We thought it was worth the money.

After that we walked into the town and checked things out. Would love to return there for a few days.

Enjoy your trip!

Archived