Carnival Breeze Transatlantic

FLSpaGuy

• 2 months later...
probably we are!

writing you from germany. we will be first on the magic ta in oct.

did the ta with the dream.wow.

booked on a spa cabin too.

see you guys there!

Hi there!

Grace and I will be on the Breeze Trans. We booked an Inside Spa Cabin on the Spa Deck today. Only 550 days to go until the Breeze!!! Looking forward to meeting you guys. You should join the Carnival Magic Trans roll call on the general roll call boards. Lots of friendly people over there. We'll be in Sitges for a week prior to the cruise. :)

• 1 month later...

59 is a perfect age! I look forward to meeting you all. We will be staying in Sitges for a week just south of Barcelona at the Hotel Plajtador. You can also find me on Facebook at facebook.com/freshayr . Have a great day!

Ayr :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Three of us have been to Barcelona and Sitges. We now have a 4th, who is a virgin to Spain!

We are only in Barcelona for two days, renting an apt in Barceloneta.

As the cruise approaches, we can touch base and meet for cocktails. before cruising.

Rick

• 4 weeks later...

Hi FlSpaGuy!

Just 3 months and some + days to our TA with the Magic.

We are also booked for the TA with the Breeze 2012.

For the Magic we are flying in the night before.

Staying at the W.

Are there many GLBT with us?

And will there a meet & greet to get to know each other?

We are doing the Halloween Thing. How abou you?

Greetings from Germany!

Hi FlSpaGuy!

Just 3 months and some + days to our TA with the Magic.

We are also booked for the TA with the Breeze 2012.

For the Magic we are flying in the night before.

Staying at the W.

Are there many GLBT with us?

And will there a meet & greet to get to know each other?

We are doing the Halloween Thing. How abou you?

Greetings from Germany!

Greetings from Orlando!!!

There are a good number of GLBT on the ship. I have tried to reach out to a few but haven't gotten any responses back. Do you have facebook? You can add me on there as facebook dot com/freshayr . I plan on doing the Halloween thing as well and may need some Angel wings :0) . There will probably be a M&G for Friends of Dorothy the first night. Looking forward to making new friends as we now have two cruises in common.

Ayr :)

• 2 months later...

I just booked an Ocean Suit on this cruise. I am traveling solo -- for now -- and looking forward to a nice bunch of people to hang with. I will be in Barcelona two days before at the "W" if anyone wants to share a cab to the ship, or just meet up for a bite to eat or drink. Any Scrabble players for the at sea days?

• 3 weeks later...

Well here I was doing some 'research' for a gay friend of mine cruising the Atlantic on the Magic - and I have stumbled upon some of my roll call friends! Fancy meeting you here! :D

And hi to Ray - hope all is well at your end - are you really doing the TA? Looks like you may have 'changed your mind' and are sailing on that AMAZING Spirit to Australia cruise - lucky you!!!

And Mike - I shall start working on my Scrabble skills so we can wile away the hours while crossing the ocean!! :) (how about backgammon too?)

Looks like I might be Down Under bound in 2012. Had a taste of the Dream in Sept, and really did not like the crowded feel of this mega ship. Too much ship...Too many people.... The chefs Table on the Dream, however, was to die for. Nothing like the others, and the chef on the Dream originated the concept so it was by far the best experience so far.

Enjoy your TA...Enjoy those sea days and all is well on this end.

Looks like I might be Down Under bound in 2012. Had a taste of the Dream in Sept, and really did not like the crowded feel of this mega ship. Too much ship...Too many people.... The chefs Table on the Dream, however, was to die for. Nothing like the others, and the chef on the Dream originated the concept so it was by far the best experience so far.

Enjoy your TA...Enjoy those sea days and all is well on this end.

Glad to hear all is well - and I am looking forward to cruising on the Breeze (wonder if I will find it too big and overwhelming - is that possible? :) ). And will definitely be relaxing and enjoying all those sea days (with that extra hour built in!)

The Australia cruise sounds phenomenal and you should definitely do it if you can!!!

As for the Chef's Table - frankly after our Destiny experience (and your feedback) I am kinda turned off of those for awhile - so it would be hard to convince me to try it again (altho I would definitely like to do the Steakhouse on the Breeze if possible). Sounds like the Dream CT was exceptional - and you were very 'brave' to try it out again! (and lucky that it exceeded your expectations) :D

Happy Cruising!

• 4 weeks later...

It's definite,.....there will be 4 of us from FL, IL and MO.

We'll be in Barcelona for 3 days, and dispersing from Miami after the cruise to Ft Laud, Tampa and Jacksonville.

We are all ole queen party people, so we'll definitely be at the FOD gatherings!

And from the sounds of it,..... there will be a few happening people from the main Carnival Breeze roll call,...(looking forward to meeting Froufie)!

See you on board.

Rick

It's definite,.....there will be 4 of us from FL, IL and MO.

We'll be in Barcelona for 3 days, and dispersing from Miami after the cruise to Ft Laud, Tampa and Jacksonville.

We are all ole queen party people, so we'll definitely be at the FOD gatherings!

And from the sounds of it,..... there will be a few happening people from the main Carnival Breeze roll call,...(looking forward to meeting Froufie)!

See you on board.

Rick

Thanks Rick! Same here - looking forward to meeting you and your 'posse'! :D

• 4 weeks later...
Has anybody been reading the main Breeze Roll Call?

It's definitely heating up.

Froufie,..... could you keep me abreast on what's happening?

Anyone can e-mail at

rickironton@gmail.com

Rick

Hey Rick!!! What Happened? Where did you go? So sorry to see you 'abandoned' us on the roll call - I know things were heating up - but they suddenly cooled down (when some left or were 'deleted'? or ???).

I am so sorry that things were getting out of hand - and that some felt the need to 'go elsewhere' - I don't really think that was warranted? (at least not at the time?).

I am on the roll call and on the FBl page - I don't see why we have to 'choose' or be divided in this? I just think the roll call is an adequate place to 'meet' and not sure why this was not well received? (esp since there were no issues/fighting etc)/

Am I missing something? :(:confused:

And I"m sure we will definitely stay in touch (and I happen to know we are almost 'neighbours' on the ship :D:D)

Froufie,

I don't have a FB account, nor do I want one.

My last post to the Breeze roll was deleted and I received a strong rebuke from CC administration.

I'm laying low, so could you e-mail me with what's happening.

Rick

rickironton@gmail.com

Well you'll be happy to know cc admin is now banning mention of fb groups on the roll calls. And I think many of those individuals have left the roll call so it is safe to come back now if you like? I was trying to discourage the fb stuff as you may have noted. I think we are back to a regular group of rol call participants..oeast least I hope so.

No problem keeping you in the loop but check out the rc as I am sure everyone there would like to see u back again:):)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Roll call here for the Breeze TA with "family" needs to

heat up a bit. I have all my flights booked. I am flying

into Madrid for three nights. I am leaving on Nov 2. I

am meeting a friend in Madrid from San Diego, We plan

on taking a day trip my high speed train on Nov 5 to

Seville. Then the morning of the cruise we are going to

take the train to Barcelona. I can't wait. Right now I'm

more excited to visit Seville than the cruise. Seville is one

of those places on my bucket list. :)

Archived