I DID IT !!! Now tell me ?? dream2012

block

I finally booked!! Dream april 2012. Hope the world doesn't end!!

DD will turn 5 the day after we disembark. I will Have just turned 40 hense why we are on board..DH will we 42...Oh and I will be a size 6 (:D)

I am a big disney planner and have cruised many X. I need to know the inside details...So that when I board I don't say HUm I should have....

So what is different cruising DCL ??

DD Loves princess' will she be diappointed ??

Well I have 14 months to figure it out....

Oh how long should it take for the excitiment to wear off??;)

Can't answer any of your questions as we've never sailed on Disney before either but we also just booked for April 2012, on the Fantasy though, and are super excited as well!! It's really too early to start counting the days but.... 431 days!

We've been on 3 Disney cruises and 1 Non-Disney cruise. All Disney cruises were on the Magic and Wonder, so I can't tell you what the Dream will offer. However, the entire Disney experience is spectacular!

Disney offers so much for the children and families to do. They keep an insanely clean ship and service is top notch. The only obsevation my husband noticed is that around 11pm everything tends to shut down. On the other cruise ship, my hubbie would be up (he is a huge night owl unlike myself) at 1am and the ship was still offering shows and entertainment.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have more specific questions. I hear the new ships have so much to do that the 4 night cruises on the Dream leave some passengers saying "hey, I didn't get to do everything". That is why we will wait for the Fantasy - it will offer 7 night cruises.

Have fun!

Hello,

We are planning to book the Dream for April 2012. In fact, after seeing that you have already booked sent me into a little panic. We went on the Wonder Feb. of 2010. We loved it and are excited about the Dream. I have twin DDs and they are already super excited! It is going to be a long wait.

What we loved about the cruise was the accessablity of all the characters. We have been on other cruise lines and they were great, but Disney is above and beyond the others. We love their understanding of kids. Our DDs were 3.5 at the time. This cruise they will turn 6 on the cruise.

Enjoy!:)

Archived