Costa Rica Tour with Oregon Tours

GoVolsTB

• 2 weeks later...

Can't join you but wanted to let you know that I just returned from Costa Rica and did this tour with Lester and it was the highlight of our cruise. Lester is a wealth of knowledge and an excellent guide! Feel free to look at my pics and let me know if you have any questions!

Hi TB,

My mother and I will be on this ship also. I had been trying to set up a tour but haven't had any luck so may look into Oregon Tours. This is a very last minute booking for us so I'm really behind the curve. Only a week and a half to go!

-Nancy

Thanks, John. I have sent them an email. I didn't realize until after my other post that TB was already on the ship doing B2B. Only 1 week to go!

-Nancy

Nancy and TB,

I also forget to connect the fact that my family will be there on March 29th on the Horizon and the Zenith will be there on April 2nd so that I will not see you on the tour. :-) I do hope you make the tour though. I think all this excitement of the upcoming cruise has made me scatter brained.

I hope you both have a great time!

John

We have booked a tour of the Tortuguero Canal and Banana Plantation with Lester Millner and Oregon Tours for our stop Celebrity Zenith on Aptil 2nd. Anyone else joining us?

Terry,

Which tour you will take in Panama?

We are going to be on the Zenith also. I have been looking for a tour in CR and was very happy to read your post. This is very last minute and I am in a panic! I am going to look into the Oregon Tour you mentioned. We may see you there. THANKS!

• 2 weeks later...

We just got back from the Horizon. We did the tour with Oregon Tours and Lester was really great! His van is nice and the A/C works well. We were late into port and he was there at the pier waiting. I recommend him to anyone considering tours in P. Limon.

There were eight of us in his van and I think we all had a good time.

Archived