The Galveston Texas Cruise Cam Watch Group

cruiser fanatic

Hi And Welcome to the Galveston Texas Cruise Cam watch Group if you watch any of the ships come in on the the Cruise Cam come join this group if you have never heard of the cruise cam her is a link http://www.galveston.com/cruisecam/ Today the Conquest is in port so come join my Group.

Is is too late to join your group???

I just looked on the cam and it is still blurry...but I'm sure they are sailing by now.

We had picked up several of the crew today that we have met on previous cruises and took them shopping and out to lunch. We dropped them off around 2 p.m. and the Conquest looked so pretty. I told them I wish I was sailing with them!

We are also looking foward to the Magic.

Hopefully, the cam will be working next week.

:)

Is is too late to join your group???

I just looked on the cam and it is still blurry...but I'm sure they are sailing by now.

We had picked up several of the crew today that we have met on previous cruises and took them shopping and out to lunch. We dropped them off around 2 p.m. and the Conquest looked so pretty. I told them I wish I was sailing with them!

We are also looking foward to the Magic.

Hopefully, the cam will be working next week.

:)

Sure it is not to late at all yah hopefuly the cam is working next week.

I would love to live close enough to her muster drill!!! Lucky you.

We live across Galveston Bay in Seabrook.

BTW...the Voyager was also in port today.

Yup she is, I've noticed she usually sails around 530. Guess we're just in the right spot and the wind has to be just so.........but we enjoy hearing them. Knew with the Ecstasy came in they other day it was a bit foggy, she was a bit late and every so many seconds they would hit the horn. :)

I'm a fan of the Galveston webcams....when they work! Was surely looking forward to watching the Conquest sail away today. :( I will be on her again May 8th....my 6th time on the Conquest. Then Nov. 27th, we'll be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary on the Magic. WOOHOO! I can't WAIT to see the Magic on the webcam! As for the triumph coming to Galveston....in my opinion, that is a major upgrade from Ecstasy. We sailed on the Triumph 3 times last year and loved it. BTW, I also enjoy watching the Triumph sail away on the NOLA cams. :)

Archived