Legend

BcIcemen

No movie screen on the Legend. It's going into drydock today and I don't think I have heard it's going to get one. I haven't been on either the Freedom or the Liberty, but I do know it was a very nice, easy to navigate layout, good crew to passenger ratio and it never felt crowded nor hardly ever a wait for anything.

Seems I heard they cannot put outdoor screens on the Spirit class ships; don't remember the reason though. We loved the Legend and did not miss that screen one bit. Love the layout of the Legend and it never seemed crowded anywhere. Haven't sailed on Freedom, but have on the Liberty. She is a beautiful ship as well. Just a different layout. I don't think you can go wrong with any of these three ships!

I beleve the reason NOT having a movie screen is the retactable roof is over the mid ship pool area.

OP I will be going on the Legend this year and am excited. We have been on the Miracle and that is a sister ship to the Legend and loved it very much. The space ratio of the spirit class ships are higher giving you a feel of not being crowded.

The Liberty is also a beautiful ship. As a previous poster said, I don't think either ship is a bad choice.

Happy sailing!!!

Does it have a outdoor movie screen? How would you compare it to the Freedom or the Liberty?

Have been on all three ships and all three are great vessels. However, there is just something about The Legend that makes it my favorite CCL ship. You won't miss the out door theatre at all. Smooth sailing to you on any of these ships!:)

Have been on all three ships and all three are great vessels. However, there is just something about The Legend that makes it my favorite CCL ship. You won't miss the out door theatre at all. Smooth sailing to you on any of these ships!:)

the Legend is also my most favorite ship that we've cruised on, she is special!

I have to also add, she is my fave! We just booked her again for this Oct 9th sailing. I don't think you will miss the outdoor theatre. Besides, sometimes the outdoor theatre is so loud and with things you may not want to watch or listen to. At least you get some relaxation and good music on the Legend with no competing for the big screens attn.

I love the layout, the crew, the easy to nagivate way of her. I can't wait to go again!!

The Legend is my faovrite ship...Miracle is second. One of the reasons for this is the ABSENCE of the big screen. While it would be nice for movies or concerts at nite, I think it just makes the Lido area too noisy being on all the time. Haven't sailed Freedom (that's later this year) or Liberty, but I have sailed Destiny. Personally I much prefer the Legend...less crowded and hectic. Staff has been wonderful all 3 times we sailed her and the food is very good (though no fish & chips, pasta bar or Mongolian on Legend).

Archived