Looking for a beach thats just pay when you arrive

TulTA

I will be in Cozumel in a few weeks (ona Saturday) just looking to take a taxi and pay when we get there not a all-inclusive, I understand if we need to pay for a drink or chair just dont want lunch and anything else. What beach can we go to? Do all of them have that choice of pay when you arrive? Playa Uvas looks nice...

I will be in Cozumel in a few weeks (ona Saturday) just looking to take a taxi and pay when we get there not a all-inclusive, I understand if we need to pay for a drink or chair just dont want lunch and anything else. What beach can we go to? Do all of them have that choice of pay when you arrive? Playa Uvas looks nice...

I believe it is free with an $8 minimum.... Mr Sanchos still has the pay as you go option but I think most will want you at least buy a small amount.

You also pay at Palancar Beach Club on arrival. If you want to use the chairs they expect you to eat and drink a minimum amount. Why not eat lunch at one of the beach clubs instead of going back to the ship? The food is great. We've been going to Cozumel since the mid 1980's and never gotten sick.

You also pay at Palancar Beach Club on arrival. If you want to use the chairs they expect you to eat and drink a minimum amount. Why not eat lunch at one of the beach clubs instead of going back to the ship? The food is great. We've been going to Cozumel since the mid 1980's and never gotten sick.

DebJ14,

Have you, or anyone else, been to Palancar recently? I was doing some research for a good place to snorkel from the beach and Palancar sounds great however the info I found seemed dated.

thanks

jan

Archived