Loft/ Suite perks, ask away

ISLAHOPPER - you stated the private Suite Zone does not allow in D+....

I was on oasis twice and anyone with a gold card was allowed in...Goldcards are only given to GS and above and all D+ regardless of their cabin...

did you mean that Diamond are not allowed in or is this D+ you refer to something they changed? They had a sign at the entrance specifically stating "gold sea pass card only"...which does include D+ as they are gold card no matter what cabin

Just wondering if something is different on Allure

BTW...for those interested...this area was nearly empty everyday on both my Oasis cruises except for the last day when all the sudden it seemed to fill up..we loved it and used it everyday

Dplus do not get Gold Card unless they are in a GS or above.

Host Eliza..

my mistake...you are correct...I was thinking I had a gold card because of my D+ but I was actually in a GS...which was the reason for the gold card.

Sorry to go off topic hear...but do you know if Jewel has a private deck/pool area for Gold cards as well....and if so, where might that be.

I am D+ and am deciding between a JS or GS on Jewel....the CL doesn't make a difference because I would be allowed in with the D+ status...so I am wondering what other advantages I would have to taking the GS over the JS

I am debating between the JS aft 1602 or the GS corner aft 1600

thanks

and because of the CL missed most shows. I wish I was still on the ship.

Was Julian your conceige? We only got to experience the CL one time way back when Julian was on the Enchantment and darn it, we missed everything the night he showed up wearing Michael Jackson's glove, sparkly jacket and hat and started singing. He was so much fun, we missed dinner and everything else that night.

Which CL's are better located, the ones off the back facing the mini-golf or the one on the sides? Are the balconies the same size on all of them?

Also, how private are the balconies off the back?

Thanks...

If you want privacy, the CL on the side are more private. The CL's overlooking the sports deck have basically zero privacy as anyone using the basketball court, Flowrider or mini golf can look up directly into your balcony.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there, a few questions.

1). Is there any concierge lounge on Deck 17? Or you have to scroll down to Dec 11 & 12 for breakfast and drink everyday?

2). How bad was the hike (from Deck 17 to Deck 4) during the mandatory boat drill?

3). Can you invite guests to the concierge area? I had the same question since one of my travel party insist to stay in a D1 room. I wish to rent a cabanas in Labadee and hope to invite them into the suite guest area if possible.

4). How "risky" is the stair in CL, since I have a naughty 3-year-old kid.

Thanks!

Hi, I am also trying to find out if the elevator on 17 goes all the way down to the lower decks. It's hard to tell on the deck plans, it looks like you might have to change? You can not invite other guests to the concierge lounge, you will have a different seapass card to enter. Not sure if there is a lounge on deck 17?

• 5 months later...

great photos you have

This is the area for suite guests on Allure. It's called the Suite Sun Zone located on deck 17 forward. They also moved the two seat clamshells from the solarium up to this area. I never saw it that crowded when I was on the Allure last month.

Day3-SuiteZone7.jpg

Day3-SuiteZone2.jpg

Day3-SuiteZone5.jpg

Day3-SuiteZone6.jpg

1). Is there any concierge lounge on Deck 17? Or you have to scroll down to Dec 11 & 12 for breakfast and drink everyday?

2). How bad was the hike (from Deck 17 to Deck 4) during the mandatory boat drill?

3). Can you invite guests to the concierge area? I had the same question since one of my travel party insist to stay in a D1 room. I wish to rent a cabanas in Labadee and hope to invite them into the suite guest area if possible.

Thanks!

Can anyone answer any of the above ??'s expecially #1 (coffee and tea in the am)! (Oasis) Thanks!

• 11 months later...
The Aqua Theater suites come with full suite amenities. They go fast so be aware of when RCI is opening up reservations for the time that you want to cruise. I have photos of the Aqua Theater suite in my Oasis photos. The link is below.

Thanks for posting your photos Cruisingator, we're staying in 1716 in November and thanks to you we can see our actual suite. :)

• 4 months later...
Do they have Suite Sun Zone on Oasis ?

I don't remember seeing this area...then again I never saw it on Allure ..even though I was in a suite I never heard/found it. :(

Take the port stairs up from Deck 16. It is on the Oasis also, but hardly anyone used it. It was more quiet up there

Does anyone have any recommendations for a preferred location for a GS on Allure?

We like starboard side, any of the "660's": 6660, 7660, 8660, 9660, 10660, 11660, 12660. We would not normally choose 14660 as it is directly below the pool deck and you might hear some chair scraping.

We have had 8660 which has a quick trip directly to Central Park.

12660 which is one deck above the entrance to the Concierge Lounge.

11660 would be the most convenient for access to the Concierge Lounge.

Oasis and Allure normally dock with the starboard side to the pier, if you don't like to look at the pier activities and would prefer to look at the sea when in port, there are corresponding cabins on the port side of the ship.

Can anyone answer any of the above ??'s expecially #1 (coffee and tea in the am)! (Oasis) Thanks!

1. Concierge Lounge only on deck 11

2. elevator easy, long walk but not bad down...

3. Only suite guests allowed in the CL. Friends can book with you in the cabanas and then have access to Barefoot Beach. That was our favorite port with the cabanas!! Enjoy!

4. Stairs are not the safest plus there is a block on the floor that we hit many a time...:o

Thanks!

1. No concierge lounge on deck 17.You can get room service for coffee and breakfast. You can also get breakfast at the Concierge Lounge (entrance on deck 11) You can also get breakfast in numerous other places around the ship.

2. I would guess that the Loft Suites will have their muster station in the Aqua Theater. We stay in Grand Suites and it appears that all of the cabins from the rear elevators to the aft use the Aqua Theater.

3. If you have a Cabana you can invite guests, up to a total of 6 people per cabana(including yourselves). Either have them with you when you enter the Barefoot Beach area, or give their names to the Concierge so they will be on the list of guests.

4. The stairs are wide and carpeted. No more dangerous than other stairs. However, the waiters are going up and down these stairs at all times bringing food orders from the galley which is on deck 12 down to the guests that are seated in the CL on deck 11. It most assuredly would NOT be a place for your child to play. While you are allowed to bring your children into the concierge lounge, it would be best if they are able to maintain some decorum. It is primarily an adult venue, and if they are excessively unruly the concierge may ask you to leave.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a preferred location for a GS on Allure?

Hi. We stayed in room 14660 on Oasis: GS. Location was perfect for us. Close to Aft elevators (but not on top of them) and one floor down from the pool. Before we went we were worried about pool noise from deck above, and also about the "overhang" on Deck 14, but it was never a problem.

Deck 12 is also great. I'd recommend same room on 12 also (12660). Also both are Starboard so you see docking a ports.

Good luck!

1. No concierge lounge on deck 17.You can get room service for coffee and breakfast. You can also get breakfast at the Concierge Lounge (entrance on deck 11) You can also get breakfast in numerous other places around the ship.

2. I would guess that the Loft Suites will have their muster station in the Aqua Theater. We stay in Grand Suites and it appears that all of the cabins from the rear elevators to the aft use the Aqua Theater.

3. If you have a Cabana you can invite guests, up to a total of 6 people per cabana(including yourselves). Either have them with you when you enter the Barefoot Beach area, or give their names to the Concierge so they will be on the list of guests.

4. The stairs are wide and carpeted. No more dangerous than other stairs. However, the waiters are going up and down these stairs at all times bringing food orders from the galley which is on deck 12 down to the guests that are seated in the CL on deck 11. It most assuredly would NOT be a place for your child to play. While you are allowed to bring your children into the concierge lounge, it would be best if they are able to maintain some decorum. It is primarily an adult venue, and if they are excessively unruly the concierge may ask you to leave.

Some of the loft suites use the MDR for the muster drill.

Does anyone know if we can take coffee out of the Concierge lounge? I understand that they don't want you to take alcohol out, but I was hoping my DH could make a coffee run while we get ready in the mornings.

No problem taking coffee out of the CL or DL.

Archived