Git er done!!! New specials and games

kyrisong1

Ok since Carnival has been said to be "walmart of the sea, hard drinking rednecks, and larry the cable guy mentality"

I want to propose a few new games for our esteemed CD's to include, hairy chest is good but what about chaw spitting, beer guzzlin' and our favorite of all, a new chefs game using only road kill and small animals you can find in the yard to shoot?

Seriously though I think they could do some samplings of other drinks.

On a carribean cruise I think it's the perfect time to have Rum drink samplers, I hate vodka but would love to try some new rum drinks, or maybe for the beer people a exotic beer sampler. I am not a huge beer drinker but omg there was the best island beer in Aruba.

Ok obviously it's below zero here and I'm cold and craving a cruise, as well as being in a goofy mood.

They do Newlywed games, and Karoake. But not everyone is interested in that, what about Music Trivia, or Movie trivia? What about changing up a few games to make it a little more interesting?

They did a scavenger hunt our first cruise which was really kinda fun.....

Anyway cheers and stay warm!!

Carole

Ok since Carnival has been said to be "walmart of the sea, hard drinking rednecks, and larry the cable guy mentality"

I want to propose a few new games for our esteemed CD's to include, hairy chest is good but what about chaw spitting, beer guzzlin' and our favorite of all, a new chefs game using only road kill and small animals you can find in the yard to shoot?

Seriously though I think they could do some samplings of other drinks.

On a carribean cruise I think it's the perfect time to have Rum drink samplers, I hate vodka but would love to try some new rum drinks, or maybe for the beer people a exotic beer sampler. I am not a huge beer drinker but omg there was the best island beer in Aruba.

Ok obviously it's below zero here and I'm cold and craving a cruise, as well as being in a goofy mood.

They do Newlywed games, and Karoake. But not everyone is interested in that, what about Music Trivia, or Movie trivia? What about changing up a few games to make it a little more interesting?

They did a scavenger hunt our first cruise which was really kinda fun.....

Anyway cheers and stay warm!!

Carole

My cruise on the Dream had daily trivia, just had to look for it in the Fun Times. They had music, movie, mind blowing, etc. That was a lot of fun.

Hi Tisha, Truly this thread was more of a joke than anything. I know they have trivia, but I'd love to see a few more specialized ones, such as music and or movies.

I really would love to see some Carib drink samplers too!!! I hate vodka, but love the other liquors, cruising is when I like to try new things.

Cheers, Carole

Yea, yea, it isn't Carnival but....I just got off the NCL Jade and every sea day they had different tastings. They had a bourbon tasting, wine, scotch, rum, etc. They were all $15 but completely worth it from what I heard. They had all sorts of them.

Yum!!! Sounds awesome, I hope someone from Carnival takes notice, they will not only get the vodka drinkers money but the other drinkers as well!!!

When I was on Celebrity they had different kinds of mojitos, one was traditional, but then they had one with Raspberries and gin and basil I think all muddled. They could do a mojito tasting!!! Oh gosh my mouth is watering!!! LOL

Cheers!!

I'd like to see a pub crawl where you would try to hit every bar on the ship. Maybe go in groups, and have sampler sized drinks???

That would be fun, when we were on the spirit we had a cabin crawl, this was great, but pub crawl would be a lot of fun too!!!

lol.. too funny..

Personally I love Carnival.. I really dont see what all the fuss is about.. I will say that over the years, with the economy changing, some things have changed that Im not particularly happy with, but overall its a great vacation and getaway for the price and we have never had a bad time..

I do agree that they should change things up a little perhaps, especially since so many of their passengers are repeat passengers.. How many times can you go see the ice carving and hairy chest contest, etc.. We actually skip all that now and dont ever bother because it is the same thing over and over.. we do enjoy the deck parties though, but it wouldnt hurt my feelings if some things were changed up just a tad..

There was a creepy little cowboy guy on Glory...this fool wore his ugly big cowboy hats in the dining room and even in the theater where he sat in front row and refused to remove his hat

yuck

There also was a bluegrass group cruise on board, they didn't bother me but they were ...odd...

most of the wives/girlfriends looked very conservative, like teachers or librarians but the guys?? one looked like Jesus, one looked like a ZZ top member, some looked like "cowboys" , some looked like Hippies from years ago LOL. There was one woman who did look like a 1970's hippie too

Archived