Cozumel - Playa Mia Deluxe Beach Break

K&M2009

Hello all, new to the boards. My wife and I are going on the Epic April 30th and are currently signed up for the Playa Mia Deluxe Beach Break off of the NCL excursion list for Cozumel. Last time we were there, we went to Chankanaab, which was nice but is mainly geared towards snorkelers. There was not a sand entrance to the beach, just straight into rocks.

We loved how beautiful the water was in Cozumel and we want to just relax on a nice swimming beach and Playa Mia looked pretty good. Just wanted to know if anyone has been there and if it was a good beach to chill on and swim in that beautiful water.

How is the beach at Nachi Cocum? I didn't see that on the excursion list either for NCL.

Its not on their excursion list.

You get off the ship, hop in a cab and off ya go. 15 minutes later you're in paradise.

We had no problems with the beach as far as being rocky etc.

Also you have to book this before you go. You cant just show up the day of .

Plenty of pictures here and this is where we booked.

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm

Bill

Nachi Cocom is now booked! It looks great - they emailed me the food and drink menu and I am not complaining! Thank you for the recommendation. It's always good to hear what people think that have actually been there. I think this will be less crowded than Playa Mia and we'll get more for our money. Only con is that I don't have included transportation like I did with Playa Mia, but for a better beach experience, I am okay with that minor inconvenience.

Archived