Wine on Board

2fromTO

Many postings on the Oceania confirm that they will allow wine to be brought on board. They do, however, charge a rather steep corkage fee - somewhere between $20 and $25! The good news, from Mr. Del Rio, is that they have now added more reasonable wine selections on their wine menu.

Mike

We brought both wine and cordials on board not just from embarkation but from the ports we visited. The corkage fee is steep so we would go to the buffet and get some munchies and have wine etc on the balcony before dinner and cordials afterwards. They charge for soda as well so I would get some at each port to drink on board as I am one of those Cold Caffeine freaks!

The corkage fee is $20.00.

They offer a few wines at decent prices. On our first Oceania cruise, an excellent shiraz was $30. a bottle. On our South American cruise a few weeks ago, the same wine was $36. ($42. automatic gratuity) I read Frank Del Rio's post in another thread that there will be a larger selection of wines under $30. on upcoming cruises. Glad to hear that!

Archived