Kids & Teen Activities on Zenith

Huey

We'll be traveling on the 03/27/05 Zenith 14-Day cruise. Is there anyone that has experienced the Teen and Kids program that can tell me the types of day and nightly activities that we can expect? I noticed the kids' playroom is quite small and looks geared toward the younger children. Do older kids and teens meet elsewhere? We have 8 & 14-year old boys.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Laura

We were on the Millie 2/5 sailing with our 14 yo & 16 yo sons. They did spend some time in the "teen center". They had quite a few activities that my boys enjoyed. One afternoon there was a scavenger hunt that required them to get signatures of various people on the ship (someone from India, someone with a tatoo, someone wearing an officer's uniform, etc). They had several movies times scheduled as well as almost daily arcade sessions that did not cost. They also got to use the T pool late one nite after it had closed for the evening. Teens have the luxury of coming & going as they desire, so if they want to leave they can.

Ours was a 7 day cruise and there were only 18 kids between the ages of 4 & 18. My guess is that there may be more on your cruise since that is spring break for many locations. The key thing is for your sons to attend the youth/teens meeting the first night, that's when everyone meets for the first time.

Great Question Huey... I'm wondering the same.... about the Zenith. We are sailing on her in June, to Bermuda. It's about when school gets out here in NJ and we have a 10 year old daugher. Any one have any good answers for us? thanks... Denise

The kids programs are the same on all the ships. If they did it on Milliennium, it will be similar to Zenith, or Horizon, or whatever. X is for adults, not kids, don't expect a lot

Archived