Can we drop off our luggage?

CLOU

so may just do HOHO bus in AM,,before cruise,,since right across the street,,,then take canal cruise,,,day after,,,since staying at hotel closer,,by the way,,,did you get map from tourist bureau??I just saw one to download,,,or small one in guidebook,,not much help...thanks...helps to plan....;)

so may just do HOHO bus in AM,,before cruise,,since right across the street,,,then take canal cruise,,,day after,,,since staying at hotel closer,,by the way,,,did you get map from tourist bureau??I just saw one to download,,,or small one in guidebook,,not much help...thanks...helps to plan....;)

Sounds like a plan! We'll be there for 4 days pre-cruise, so we plan to use the Copenhagen card to go to Helsingor, Roskilde, etc.

I did get the map from the tourist bureau. Also bought the Insight Guide (Discovery Channel) to Copenhagen which has a great pull out map inside the back cover. (I like the small city guides because they are easy to carry and have the good maps.)

Archived