Taxi to Royal Palms

green eyed lady

Not sure about a cab for 2 but when you arrive at the Tender Pier walk out to the street and there will be a line of mini buses to take you to 7 Mile Beach. Tell the driver you want to go to RP's and the fee is $5 or $6 p/p ea way. Give yourself a extra 15 min. to return due to high traffic in the afternoon.

Thanks everyone. I emailed them and this was the response:

Hi there,

There is no entrance fee to The Royal Palms Beach Club. Lounge chairs on the beach rent for $10 and umbrellas which cover 2 chairs are also $10. Pool use is free. If you would like a private cabana by the pool for up to 8 people, you all just have to order lunch and drinks. Restrooms & showers are free too. It's a good idea to reserve a cabana if you decide that is the way to go for you. Water sports are available as well. Jetskis, floaties, banana boat rides, kayaks and parasailing weather permitting. We are a 3 mile taxi ride from the cruise ship landing. Plenty of taxis available as you arrive...just ask them to take you to The Royal Palms. Cost is $4 per person one way.

I hope this is helpful and that we see you on the day.

Tropical regards!

We will go with the taxi. I don't want to deal with the bus since it's just the 2 of us. Do they take US $$?

Loved it! We have been to Sea Grape Beach before, but wanted something different. The sand was white and the softest I've ever seen.

It was a few dollars more, $10 for each chair and $10 for an umbrella.

Last time I was at Sea Grape, about 3 yrs ago, it was $15 for 2 chairs an umbrella and 2 drinks.

Loved it! We have been to Sea Grape Beach before, but wanted something different. The sand was white and the softest I've ever seen.

It was a few dollars more, $10 for each chair and $10 for an umbrella.

Last time I was at Sea Grape, about 3 yrs ago, it was $15 for 2 chairs an umbrella and 2 drinks.

Thanks! I think this is where we will go :D

Thanks everyone. I emailed them and this was the response:

Hi there,

There is no entrance fee to The Royal Palms Beach Club. Lounge chairs on the beach rent for $10 and umbrellas which cover 2 chairs are also $10. Pool use is free. If you would like a private cabana by the pool for up to 8 people, you all just have to order lunch and drinks. Restrooms & showers are free too. It's a good idea to reserve a cabana if you decide that is the way to go for you. Water sports are available as well. Jetskis, floaties, banana boat rides, kayaks and parasailing weather permitting. We are a 3 mile taxi ride from the cruise ship landing. Plenty of taxis available as you arrive...just ask them to take you to The Royal Palms. Cost is $4 per person one way.

I hope this is helpful and that we see you on the day.

Tropical regards!

We will go with the taxi. I don't want to deal with the bus since it's just the 2 of us. Do they take US $$?

Just got an email from royal palms. If you want to reserve a cabana you must spend a minimum of $100.00 in food and drinks which isint to bad, especially if you have a group of people.

Archived