$$$$

Lissa

My husband and I are going on the carnival miracle 3/13/05 and are not sure how much spending money to bring we are not drinkers, gamblers and do not plan on spending much money on excursions what do you think????

My husband and I are going on the carnival miracle 3/13/05 and are not sure how much spending money to bring we are not drinkers, gamblers and do not plan on spending much money on excursions what do you think????

As you get a Sign & Sail card upon coming on board, which you can either put a deposit on the card for the week or put a c/c # to it, you really dont need much cash while on board. ALL your expenses you incur while on board can go on your S & S card - from gambling, drinks (with of course, fees & gratuities added on to the amounts), any shopping, your tips for the week, shore excursion bookings from the ship and any other 'special' drinks/desserts not covered under your usual food (ie. the Carnival Valor had a Cafe' where you could get cappuchino, cafe mocha and some delectable desserts for a minimal charge). Otherwise I guess the only cash you would need would be for any expenses incurred off the ship at your ports of call - shopping, booking your own shore excursions, tipping, etc. HTH's

Archived