car parking at liverpool

trinitytrees

Hi.

Does anyone know what parking is like at liverpool docks....how near is it, what does it cost....is it safe....

any suggestions, welcome first time sailing from liverpool, and first time on boudicca.........

There is parking at Liverpool docks and it is quite safe but I think a little expensive. We were quoted something like £100 for our last trip but that was 10 days so I suspect it will be less for a shorter period. I had difficulty in locating the company responsible for the parking on the Peel Holdings website (Port of Liverpool) I remember. It does say in the FO brochure that they will let you have information of parking before you sail so I am sure if you ask FO they will be able to give you the contact telephone number to make a booking and get a quote. I am lucky, my son lives not far away and we will be leaving our car with him when we sail in April.

Hi

The telephone number is on the FO site, there is no direct link you have to wade thro' a few menus to find it.

We have booked, Boudicca April 10th and its £96.

You park up and they bus you to the ship and same on return apparently.

I rang them and the service was fine.

Hope that helps.

Take it easy and have a good cruise

All information you require can be found on our website, I have included the link which will take you straight to the Liverpool port information. http://www.fredolsencruises.co.uk/About-Cruising/Departure-Ports/England/Liverpool/Liverpool

I hope this is of help to you.

Regards

Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, Head Office, Ipswich

• 4 weeks later...

Archived