Eurodam Inside Cabin Layouts

CruiseCacher

If you look above the bed in the third picture posted, you can see the bottom of the bunk that comes down from the ceiling....

Wow... the bunk bed is very unobtrusive! I was looking for something more substantial. Considering that I couldn't even see it in the picture, I guess it won't be a distraction! :D

Thanks for pointing it out.

Yes, our photos of J1048 on the Eurodam are the ones Joanie's posted... We loved this cabin...

I just checked and J1048 is still available on our sailing. I'll find out whether its price is better or worse than the group price for an "L" cabin (which is supposedly a 2-category upgrade discount). If so, the "J" may be the same price as the "L".

J1043 is also available. Oddly, it is an "island" cabin with no adjoining neighbors. Does anyone know what the the adjoining spaces are? If they are utility closets, do they contribute noise? :confused:

BTW, thanks to everyone for your helpful comments. :):):)

I just checked and J1048 is still available on our sailing. I'll find out whether its price is better or worse than the group price for an "L" cabin (which is supposedly a 2-category upgrade discount). If so, the "J" may be the same price as the "L".

J1043 is also available. Oddly, it is an "island" cabin with no adjoining neighbors. Does anyone know what the the adjoining spaces are? If they are utility closets, do they contribute noise? :confused:

BTW, thanks to everyone for your helpful comments. :):):)

1068 was next to a white space. We didn't notice any noise. I remember seeing it open while I was talking to the kids' cabin steward but I can't recall for sure what was in it. It was either linens or housekeeping supplies. I noticed some of the other white spaces along that corridor also held supplies and one had the ice machine. BTW Their cabin steward was very sweet. He was taken by our daughter. She was 10 at the time, the same age as his daughter. Our sailing was his last before heading home to see his family. He really looked out for our kids and if he saw me coming he rushed over to open the door (since I didn't have a key). He was always smiling.:)

Diane

I've stayed alone in J-category cabins on Main Deck on several ships, some more than once. They are not too large for one person. Not at all! They are very comfortable. I have also shared one of them once, and it was also fine for two people. If I were in one of the quads with three other people I would jump overboard! :eek: The cabins are just not that large.

If I were choosing, I would pick a cabin on starboard, as close to mid-ship as possible.

Port side is under Northern Lights disco, and can have some noise late at night (although I wasn't disturbed when I was on port side). Starboard, especially closer to mid-ship, is under the Queens Lounge, at that room quiets down early.

I never heard a bit of noise from the bunk bed.

If possible, I would prefer an adjoining room. The placement of the bed is foot of the bed facing the cabin door, which provides more space along both sides of the bed. When it's tucked in the "L", the aisles are very, very tight.

...I would pick a cabin on starboard, as close to mid-ship as possible. Port side is under Northern Lights disco... Starboard, especially closer to mid-ship, is under the Queens Lounge, and that room quiets down early.

Good points to consider. Thanks for mentioning it.

Archived