Dining Questions on the Solstice --Aqua Class

clementine

After reading some dining post I am a bit confused as to where Aqua class dining is. We are booked on the Solstice, does that mean our main dining room is Blu? Our TA has confirmed we have late sitting. Can we choose between the main dining room and Blu on some nights or do I need to change this after we board? I would like to try Blu but not sure if hubby would like to eat there every night.

Despite what I was informed on these boards we were able to go to the MDR after arranging this with the manager .

But we loved Blu so much that we only did this once as we really liked the food and service level in Blu. So much so that on our special night in Murano we all felt a little let down with the standard of service compared to Blu . Please dont think I am complaining about Murano the food was excellent as ever but not the service level.

The only comment I have about Blu is that if you are couple you will not be sharing tables like the MDR (Very sociable) but given a table for two.Something to consider if you like have dinner with table mates .

Cheers

Scotslizzy

Despite what I was informed on these boards we were able to go to the MDR after arranging this with the manager .

But we loved Blu so much that we only did this once as we really liked the food and service level in Blu. So much so that on our special night in Murano we all felt a little let down with the standard of service compared to Blu . Please dont think I am complaining about Murano the food was excellent as ever but not the service level.

The only comment I have about Blu is that if you are couple you will not be sharing tables like the MDR (Very sociable) but given a table for two.Something to consider if you like have dinner with table mates .

Cheers

Scotslizzy

There was a time when you could not mix and match, they asked for you room key and denied dining in the MDR. Perhaps that is why you were given that info and then they changed it...

Archived