George Kanter--comic

Robbie Printz---comic

Daniel Wolfson--Krooze Komic

Charley Frye & Co.--Krooze Komic

Yulia Ayupova--Ice Act--Aerial Hoops

Barry Rocklin--Schooner Bar Pianist-pub entertainer

Sol Y Arena-- Latin Trio

D'Version--Showband

If you're on this cruise--please go to the top of the page and sign up for the free M & M party.

Can Someone Explain , Yulia Ayupova--Ice Act--Aerial Hoops .

On Jan 9 /2005 , on the Cold Art hot Ice show , we have a women doing some things on a circle suspending on the Air . Aerial Hoops ¿??¿?¿

The question is , She is on the Cold Art hot Ice show right ¿

Guest OBAYbee

"Ok I Am going back to the Adventure ! I love Her !

Adventure Of the seas"

Tell me why you love her so?? I am going on her in August and the reviews here are pretty much 50/50 on like don't like. Tell me more! :)

HI !

Why I love Her so Much ?

A little background , On May 23 , 2004 I went to the Wonderful Golden Princess. For me the service , the ship , the food was the best of any ship . When we arrive to San Juan on the 30th , Wile I was dinning on the Horizon court on My last breakfast , I Just looked how beautiful the Adventure of the seas was . I think Lets give her a try . To se if she is as the Golden . So I booked her for Jan 9 /2005 . From June to Jan I wait and wait till the Great day arrive .

As we get to San Juan on Jan 9 , we past the Golden Princess , and got the first view of my ship The Adventure Of the seas .

As we arrive to the port , No lines ? We have a mile long line on the golden ... we get our seapases .... and Its time to se how wonderful a Voyager Class ship is . As we enter the ship by the forward Atrium , I just have to Say WAO ! its breathtaking . As I take the elevator to my cabin and have the first view of the Royal Promenade I was on a total shock . I am travel agent many clients toll me that the Adventure was wonderful , beautiful , ect .... I thing she it just another ship ... I was rong ! she is not just another ship . She is different she is a wonderful masterpiece .

Me and my family take a complete ½ tour of the ship and by that time was time to head to the main dining room to meet the most wonderful waiters I have ever meet . Pitty from panama and Joshua from Thailand . By that time on the first day of our cruise we realize that we were going to have the most wonderful time of our lives .

The ports , the food , the services , the entertainment , the ship , the crew , everything was perfect on this cruise . When we arrive to San Juan on Sunday the 16 , and see the Golden princess on back I have this on my mind . You are past the Adventure is the ship of my heart .

I will post more of my cruise , Later . ! ;)

Archived