What costs are covered on Oceania?

Kaibocan

For that kind of money I can think of a lot of restaurants on land I'd rather dine in. It's not like there aren't plenty of options on Marina.

With a party of 8, that boils down to $125 a head, and you'd never be able to find anything like Privee ashore at anywhere NEAR that price point.

The staffing alone is so generous that the thousand dollars would not cover the costs ashore.

I'm writing a review of the whole magnificent experience, but it's taking longer than I thought........let me get back to it now :o

Everyone is different. If you order good wines to accompany the meal you will probably double the cost, bringing it to $500 a couple. Plus you're sitting in a small room which from the photos looks like the least interesting public space aboard (in person it may be much nicer, I admit) without the drama provided by most top class restaurants. I'm not saying it's not a great experience and the food isn't terrific but I'd rather apply that $500 to a great dinner in NY or London where I'm ending my trip on Marina after Barcelona and enjoy the other venus on board instead. jmo.

Archived