Wine tasting???

b-survivor

Does anyone know if they have wine tasting on the Victory? Or Martini tasting? Any wine tasting pictures?

I think there was a thread about martini tasting just yesterday. And there are several huge Victory cruise reviews recently posted.

Yes! There is a wine seminar on the Victory on your sea day. I believe it started at 1PM. It's great, we loved it! It takes place in the Atlantic Dining room and no reservation required. There is a $10 charge, but totally worth it. They explain the different types of wine, pairing, how to store, etc.

wine.jpg

Yes! There is a wine seminar on the Victory on your sea day. I believe it started at 1PM. It's great, we loved it! It takes place in the Atlantic Dining room and no reservation required. There is a $10 charge, but totally worth it. They explain the different types of wine, pairing, how to store, etc.

wine.jpg

Wow - those look like regular sized glasses with a generous pour! I can hardly get one of those for less than $10!

That looks like soo much fun! Do all ships offer this? Elation in particular.

The Elation did do the wine tasting last week. I dont remember what day it was but it was mid afternoon and listed in the Fun Times. There was not a Martini tasting though, much to my disappointment.

Looks like alot of fun. I wonder if its cheap wine or pretty good wine.

Nevermnd...I think I answered my own question. (I had to put my glasses on to read) It looks like it said under the first glass Woodbridge White Zinfandel . If I am correct that is very cheap wine. Still may be fun for $10.00. But I was hoping for a little better quality.

Woodbridge White Zinfandel California

woodbridge_white_zin.jpg

(Bottle size is 750 unless indicated in title above)

Other products by Woodbridge

rate_0.gifreviews Item #: 086003841857-07 Our Price: $3.95

1 to 3 days to ship

Note: If ADD to CART button is missing, item is out of stock or back-ordered.

wine.jpg

holy crap those are extremely generous pours for a wine tasting.. wow, I would be done for the day after that!

We did the martini tasting on the Glory last year and felt it was worth the money. We weren't he only ones as the bar was packed when this was going on. Sorry can't remember the cost maybe around $12 for 4 different kinds? The wine tasting was in the middle of the day and the martini was at night at a much better time.

wine.jpg

wow, I just did this on the DReam and our glasses weren't filled nearly as much as yours. the sommelier kept saying it was wine tasting not wine drinking. They gave you some food to try the wine with and there literally wasn't enough wine to do all the different sips --- with cheese, with steak . . . etc. I was disappointed. Also they always do 3 whites and 2 reds . . . I am a red wine drinker so I would rather have 3 reds and 2 whites but I'm glad I did it once. It was $15 plus tax and gratuity on the Dream --- about $18 total

wow, I just did this on the DReam and our glasses weren't filled nearly as much as yours. the sommelier kept saying it was wine tasting not wine drinking. They gave you some food to try the wine with and there literally wasn't enough wine to do all the different sips --- with cheese, with steak . . . etc. I was disappointed. Also they always do 3 whites and 2 reds . . . I am a red wine drinker so I would rather have 3 reds and 2 whites but I'm glad I did it once. It was $15 plus tax and gratuity on the Dream --- about $18 total

When was the wine tasting on the Dream? Did they have a martini tasting also?

Archived