Please help the newbie with one question!

flymo

Hello, first post.. *scared*

Ok, so I am going on the Island escape tomorrow.. wait.. why am I not in bed? I have to get up at 4am... Excitement is setting in..

Please help me with one thing. I have heard mixed reviews.

WHAT is the bloody voltage on this boat? I am really starting to stress about my hair straighteners and hair dryer! Now I have heard its 110v and 220v but ARGH.. Do I take them or not?

I know I sound like a prissy princess but I am panicking now!

Please tell me the answer!

i used my straightners and hairdryer with a 2 pin adaptor if they dont work in the cabin i saw people pluging them in the sockets in the hall way which is used by the maids have a lovley time and please write a review when you get back we sai on her on the 8th april;):)

:confused: just wondering as i`ve just been packing ,are there any coathangers in the cabin wardrobe coz i dont wanna look like i`ve been sleeping rough in all my crumpled clothes seeing as there are no irons allowed .. doesnt matter bout my OH he only has a carrier bag of clothes & a pair of flip flops :D

Anyway do i have to stick some hangers in the case?

:confused: just wondering as i`ve just been packing ,are there any coathangers in the cabin wardrobe coz i dont wanna look like i`ve been sleeping rough in all my crumpled clothes seeing as there are no irons allowed .. doesnt matter bout my OH he only has a carrier bag of clothes & a pair of flip flops :D

Anyway do i have to stick some hangers in the case?

This might be too late for you but there were coat hangers in our cabin so would think all would be the same. Have a great time. :D

Mo.

Hello, first post.. *scared*

Ok, so I am going on the Island escape tomorrow.. wait.. why am I not in bed? I have to get up at 4am... Excitement is setting in..

Please help me with one thing. I have heard mixed reviews.

WHAT is the bloody voltage on this boat? I am really starting to stress about my hair straighteners and hair dryer! Now I have heard its 110v and 220v but ARGH.. Do I take them or not?

I know I sound like a prissy princess but I am panicking now!

Please tell me the answer!

You can get a hairdryer from reception on deck 5 - no charge. Have a great time. :D

Mo.

Archived