Carnival Glory from NY Aug 18, 2011

aperrotta1969

Anyone else on this cruise?

I've done this 3x prior on the Victory so I'm excited to check out the Glory...

It's a great short cruise in the summer and I've gotten a few friends to go but would love some more!

Are you thinking about a cruise to Canada from New York? C'mon along!

Anthony

• 1 month later...

Wish I could say we were joining ya, but we will be on the week before. I'm surprising my soon to be wife with this trip as she didn't think we could afford a honeymoon. This was the least expensive itinerary I found out of NYC and we are actually going to be in an inside cabin for the first time. I really squeezed this one in my budget, but I know she will be so surprised and enjoy it any how.

We happened to see the Glory sail out of port last summer and wondered where it was going and what the inside looked like. I am stoked about taking her on this trip and seeing her face when I tell her two weeks before we set sail. This will be my wedding present to her as we get married on the NCL Jewel two weeks prior to this sailing.

Too bad! :-(

I'm sure she'll be surprised and I hope you have a wonderful time!!

Also congrats to you and your girlfriend on your upcoming nuptials...and another cruise!!! What a great summer you two will have! Blessings to you both!

Maybe we'll meet on a future cruise...you sound like me-cruise addict! ;)

All the best!

Anthony

My addiction started in 04' with our very first cruise (Carnival Imagination), a birthday gift from my better half and she had never been on a cruise either. Unfortunately, my wallet couldn't feed my addiction so I didn't cruise again until 2009 (Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas). This was another gift from my honey, this time a graduation gift. Now it's two years later, my finances are better (a little degree can lead to more money) and we are not only getting married on a cruise ship, but honeymooning on one two weeks later.

My ultimate goal: Oasis, Allure or Epic. Then I'll know I made it big, for a small timer that this lol.

I hope you get some more pax for your roll call. I started one for the 8/13 cruise and have my fingers crossed. It doesn't look like the roll calls get big on the G & L thread, well at least not on the ships I can afford! lol

That's great!

My next cruise is on Majesty (next weekend!) and my last cruise was the Imagination (2 years ago!)

My goal, too, is one of the bigger, newer ships, but it'll happen soon...I'm hoping 2012-13...

I'm on the Celebrity Eclipse the week after Thanksgiving with a Pied Piper group....you should check it out...it's really pretty reasonable! We would love to have you and your new wife aboard! It's not stellar ports, but it's a new ship and I know it'll be a great group!:D

I'm happy on any ship, as long as I'm at sea, it's a magical experience!

I can have the worst food, the crappiest shipmates, the most redundant itinerary, it's ok....

I know I'm blessed to be sailing and enjoy every minute of it, no matter what!...

Can't wait!!!!

Man oh man, that post Thanksgiving cruise has a great itinerary! I've never been to any of those places.

My job closes for Christmas and doesn't reopen until Januaury 2nd so that's when I get vacation. We also close for 3 weeks in August so since we all get vacation at the same time that's how I have to plan my trips. I do get the emails from Pied Piper and Olivia Cruises so one day..... :D

I'm with you; unless the ship is sinking I a going to have a great time. I'd rather be on the crappiest cruise, than the best day of work! lol

• 4 months later...

Archived