Island Escape DELAYED till 18th February

sodafountain

He's not daft is he? lol. Skiing in America. I can't believe they dropped that on you at the last minute, all that packing for nothing. You must feel really deflated, it's just not good enough. You should get compensation as well and I would certainly be putting that in writing asap, in my opinion a full refund doesn't compensate you for all the expense and work you put in getting prepared for your holiday. Good luck anyway.:):)

Jan

He's not daft is he? lol. Skiing in America. I can't believe they dropped that on you at the last minute, all that packing for nothing. You must feel really deflated, it's just not good enough. You should get compensation as well and I would certainly be putting that in writing asap, in my opinion a full refund doesn't compensate you for all the expense and work you put in getting prepared for your holiday. Good luck anyway.:):)

Jan

Thanks for your kind words Jan. But I don't know if it would get me anywhere. Anyway I have now unpacked everything. I have lots of new lovely dresses and shoes to wear now but need somewhere to go to wear them! Jackie

Thanks for your kind words Jan. But I don't know if it would get me anywhere. Anyway I have now unpacked everything. I have lots of new lovely dresses and shoes to wear now but need somewhere to go to wear them! Jackie

Hi Jackie

Thinking about it today I think the fact that you got a full refund straight aways shows that it suited Thomson quite well that you and others have cancelled and got them out of a big mess. Otherwise they would have penalized you big time financially for cancelling.

Anyway, I really hope you can get a holiday asap. In the meantime you can spend your time plotting revenge on your husband, lol.:eek: After all you've got to take it out on someone.:D:D

Jan

Stranger !! ...I might be strange but am no stranger :D

You'll always be strange to me!!;)

Have Thomson been taken over by half-wits at half term?

AI I'm going on priced at £850 next Thursday, on Friday £470 the other day, Why?:confused: The Friday went but we got on on Sunday. I could have had 10 days for £530 going on Friday if I booked yesterday. Weird. I've been sucking up to those nice Austrians that run the the hotel chain and I should get a nice room in a good spot. Creep that I am.:D

Jan

Archived