Question about school vacations in your area?

youngestof9

Here in North Texas, we don't get President's Day off. I don't think that we have gotten it off in years. This year they are even using Good Friday as a snow make up day in Dallas. I'm betting that there will be kids from now to May on the cruises. So, if you have kids, that will be great!

Nancy

I live in Florida and we have the entire week off - but my children go to a private school. The public schools only get president's day off.

And yes - we are on the NCL Pearl for the week of President's day!!!

I beg to differ; my kids are in public school in Pinellas County and they do NOT get President's Day off. They had a teacher work day off this passed Monday. Spring breaks in public schools differ by county. Ours is last week in March. Hillsborough County (Tampa - a port where Carnival, HAL and RCCI ships sail out of) has a different week - can't recall what it is. University of Tampa's spring break is the first week in March, I believe.

Archived