Weather on 12/3/04 Brilliance Cruise?

shelbychloe

We'll be doing the 10 day 12/3/04 RCI Brilliance of the Seas cruise. We are curious about the weather at that time of the year. We will be sailing out of Miami.
Thanks,
Anna

Brilliance of the Seas
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;12;3;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

It's always warm and muggy in winter months but it's not as "brutal" as early fall and spring. Some rainy weather in winter but tropical storm season is over so it's "patchy" rain. We've had some pretty good thunderstorms in western Carib in winter but ports like Costa Rica, Cozumel etc. are delightful with the humidity and temps down.. a good time to go IMHO

Host Caroline
<font SIZE="1">[B]One can [I]never[/I] have too many days at sea...[/B]</font> [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Sept 04-Royal Hounds Mariner of the Seas
Feb 05-Partae Pirates Carnival Miracle

• 2 months later...
[quote name='Host Caroline']It's always warm and muggy in winter months but it's not as "brutal" as early fall and spring. Some rainy weather in winter but tropical storm season is over so it's "patchy" rain. We've had some pretty good thunderstorms in western Carib in winter but ports like Costa Rica, Cozumel etc. are delightful with the humidity and temps down.. a good time to go IMHO

Host Caroline
<font SIZE="1">[B]One can [I]never[/I] have too many days at sea...[/B]</font> [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Sept 04-Royal Hounds Mariner of the Seas
Feb 05-Partae Pirates Carnival Miracle[/QUOTE]
OK, "Brutal as early fall and spring????? Just booked on Brilliance in April, should I change this?

We went on an inaugural on Princess the first part of May through canal and it was soo hot.. but then I am [b]NOT[/b] a hot weather person at all.. .I hibernate when it gets above 80 and thrive on the pittance of winter we get in NC:rolleyes: I wouldn't change April unless you're like me..

Archived