Belize Cave Tubbing

pokerpunk27

We will be on the Valor the week of Feb 20th. We heard a lot about the cave tubbing in Belize. A friend recommended booking through http://www.cave-tubbing.com. has anyone ever booked with this company before. They have alot of good reviews on Trip Advisor. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you and see you on the Valor!!!!!!!!!

We used Major Tom's group when we went three years ago. He did a fine job for us. I think cavetubing.com is Yhonny and I have also read a lot of good things about him!

Check out the Belize thread for a lot of info on both of them!

Have fun with whoever you choose!!

We will be on the Valor the week of Feb 20th. We heard a lot about the cave tubbing in Belize. A friend recommended booking through www.cave-tubbing.com. has anyone ever booked with this company before. They have alot of good reviews on Trip Advisor. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you and see you on the Valor!!!!!!!!!

You mean through

http://www.cave-tubing.com/

If so......yes we booked thru them and had an awesome time! After the cave tubing they let you float down the river for a bit then take you to lunch.......you get alot more then some of the others...

We will be on the Valor the week of Feb 20th. We heard a lot about the cave tubbing in Belize. A friend recommended booking through http://www.cave-tubbing.com. has anyone ever booked with this company before. They have alot of good reviews on Trip Advisor. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you and see you on the Valor!!!!!!!!!

I believe you are inquiring about Cave-Tubing.Com in Belize. We used them when Carnival had dropped cave tubing from their excursions due an accident. We were very pleased with this company. When you get to the site, you have about a 20 minute walk to the place where you actually enter the water. Men must carry their own tubes during this walk, women will be offered the option of not carrying them. We were in a group of 12 with a guide at our side the whole float. The water was a little low the day we went so did a lot of "bottoms-up". Going through the caves was fabulous. This company took good care of us and we arrived back at the dock with time to shop or grab a snack.

We will be on the Valor the week of Feb 20th. We heard a lot about the cave tubbing in Belize. A friend recommended booking through www.cave-tubbing.com. has anyone ever booked with this company before. They have alot of good reviews on Trip Advisor. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you and see you on the Valor!!!!!!!!!

This past April we were on the Valor and did the zip lining/cave tubing with Major Tom! When I tell you he is the best, he is just that - and so much more. AND, because you don't book him through Carnival, he still guarantees you to get back to the ship in time!!!! You will not go wrong with him!!!!!!!!

We have done the cave tubing with cave-tubing.com twice

and it was great both times... they treat their customers very well

and even threw in lunch... and you don't pay until the way home on the bus so if there is any reason you can't make the port ( you know how things are right now in Belize ) you will not be out any money...

again.. had a super great time with this group...:D

Yohonny crew is the best.....we love cave -tubing .com........these guys are tons of SAFE fun.........

This message says it perfectly. I went with them last summer and they were just great. The owner, Yhony, is very concerned with safety and he hires all the right people. Just a great bunch to go with.

Michael

We used cave-tubing as well and they were great. Our guide was amazing as she kept climbing in the water to help people even when she lost a shoe. They got us back to the ship in plenty of time and that was important because the cave tubing takes up a good chunk of time. You will love the cave you go into. The water can be cold depending on the time of year. In February when we did it, it was cold but not unbearable.

cave -tubing .com IS AWSOME!

we had free lunch and did hte ATVs and tubing combo. YOU MUST DO THE COMBO IS THE BEST! VERY FUN!

We were told they never caused anyone to miss the boat BUT if they did they would get us plane tickets to catch up with it. :)

P.S. We passed alot of other companies on teh river and everytime I told my wife "I glad we went with who we did!" :)

P.S. We passed alot of other companies on teh river and everytime I told my wife "I glad we went with who we did!" :)

We said the same thing!!! Yhony and crew were WONDERFUL!!!! If we ever go back to Belize, we will definitely tube with them again! :D

Put me in the corner of the yeah fo yhonny. We went last summer also, and they are very friendly, punctual, and fun. You do feel a little pressure for tips at the end, but what the hell, that's how they make their living. The bus was a little run down, but other than that, they were great and I would heartily recommend them to anybody. And the price was about half of carnival's if I remember right.

Yet another 'hand in the air' vote for Yhonny and his team.

Last February I was invited to join in with the the CC Official Group (the superb 'DreamCatchers' :)) to do their cave tubing excursion, and it was a total blast. Felt very safe from start to finish.

And spending time with 'Janet & Co.' was the icing on the cake. :)

This is definitely one of those times I say the CCL-arranged tours can not compare with the locals.

Ohh we LOVED our "Bottoms Up" experience! :D Our group of 18 booked the ATV and Cave tubing combo. Everyone (Ages 9 - 63) had a great time! Always felt safe and we were back to the ship with time for a little shopping. Our guys brought a bottle of Cashew Wine for everyone to share, this was meant to help take the chill off when you got into the water. Water was a bit cold in February! Hope this helps.:D

A vote for NCQ Adventures. Nacho and Cynthia are wonderful. We only had 8 people in our group. Nacho also does not require any type of down payment. He only asks that you please call if you need to cancel.

Given the situation in Belize, having a trusted guide that will do what they say every time (and not ask for a deposit up front) is really valuable. Nacho and Cynthia may be a few dollars more than some of these other outfits, but it was a top notch experience from beginning to end with an excellent guide, the newest equipment and I felt in wonderful hands the entire time.

we had free lunch and did hte ATVs and tubing combo. YOU MUST DO THE COMBO IS THE BEST! VERY FUN!

We were told they never caused anyone to miss the boat BUT if they did they would get us plane tickets to catch up with it. :)

We also did the same with the combo ATV/Tube Ride. It was a blast. After both events were over we went back to a were we did the ATV ride and had lunch of chicken, rice and beans with a bar there. Good times by all that we will never forget.

A vote for NCQ Adventures. Nacho and Cynthia are wonderful. We only had 8 people in our group. Nacho also does not require any type of down payment. He only asks that you please call if you need to cancel.

Given the situation in Belize, having a trusted guide that will do what they say every time (and not ask for a deposit up front) is really valuable. Nacho and Cynthia may be a few dollars more than some of these other outfits, but it was a top notch experience from beginning to end with an excellent guide, the newest equipment and I felt in wonderful hands the entire time.

Oh yeah, I fogot about the wine tasting on the bus ride to the caves. You must also try the local beer, very good IMO

Archived