Adult Day Care At Night

TEXASMUNK

Moderators, if you are not familiar with Derek, he is the top draw attraction on Voyager on the Seas.

I am asking your good will to allow this post to remain!!!!!

Many of us have become addicted to his Nightly performances on Voyager!!

DEREK LEWIS is getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here it is - THE WEDDING CRUISE info:

Hello to all my friends and relatives in the world -

After MANY years of being single - I have asked Patty Dykes to be my wife - and am pleased to report she said yes. (Her sanity is still a question mark!)

We are going to be wed at sea - which is only appropriate as that is where we first met, and that is where I will be in a year!

I know it is asking alot, but we are hoping that you will attend. After all, everyone needs a vacation, especcially if you live someplace cold in February.

The wedding will be on the Voyager of the Seas leaving out of New Orleans on February 18, 2012- a ship I have worked on for many years. For my Texas friends, I am sorry it will not be on the Mariner of the Seas out of Galveston, but that is for one reason only. The venue in which I would be playing on the Mariner (The Pub) still allows smoking unlike the Voyager. My apologies to you smokers - but I just can't survive that anymore. When that changes (and it is up to you out there to ask for it) I am sure I will be back in Texas!

The cruise will be going to all the Usual Suspects - Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth Jamaica - and I will be performing as usual - but hoping to have lots of old friends and family in the audience!

WE HAVE THIRTY DAYS to get a group together at these rates - so time is of the essence to create a fun getaway.

You would have to make a $50 deposit to reserve a room at these rates in the next thirtys days - and Patty has helped by creating the following information:

Moderators, if you are not familiar with Derek, he is the top draw attraction on Voyager on the Seas.

I am asking your good will to allow this post to remain!!!!!

Many of us have become addicted to his Nightly performances on Voyager!!

DEREK LEWIS is getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here it is - THE WEDDING CRUISE info:

Hello to all my friends and relatives in the world -

After MANY years of being single - I have asked Patty Dykes to be my wife - and am pleased to report she said yes. (Her sanity is still a question mark!)

We are going to be wed at sea - which is only appropriate as that is where we first met, and that is where I will be in a year!

I know it is asking alot, but we are hoping that you will attend. After all, everyone needs a vacation, especcially if you live someplace cold in February.

The wedding will be on the Voyager of the Seas leaving out of New Orleans on February 18, 2012- a ship I have worked on for many years. For my Texas friends, I am sorry it will not be on the Mariner of the Seas out of Galveston, but that is for one reason only. The venue in which I would be playing on the Mariner (The Pub) still allows smoking unlike the Voyager. My apologies to you smokers - but I just can't survive that anymore. When that changes (and it is up to you out there to ask for it) I am sure I will be back in Texas!

The cruise will be going to all the Usual Suspects - Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth Jamaica - and I will be performing as usual - but hoping to have lots of old friends and family in the audience!

WE HAVE THIRTY DAYS to get a group together at these rates - so time is of the essence to create a fun getaway.

You would have to make a $50 deposit to reserve a room at these rates in the next thirtys days - and Patty has helped by creating the following information:

We booked with Danielle today!

This is the Headline for Derek's nightly "show"

He is, without a doubt, the best pub entertainer in the RCI fleet.

On top of that, he is a pretty darn good guy!!!

He has been making friends and repeat cruisers out of all he meets, he typifies why RCI is successful!

If I went into his show here, it might "ruin" it for others encountering Derek for the first time.....

Adult in nature, all good fun....and no one leaves without having a lasting impression of Adult Day Care at Night.

Archived