How to make title line in bold print???

wesail4fun

It's not a user setting. Bold titles are new threads or threads with new replies.

It's confusing to me, because everytime I start a thread it's never in bold print. I have rollcalls I have been on that also stay in nonbold print the entire time???

It's confusing to me, because everytime I start a thread it's never in bold print. I have rollcalls I have been on that also stay in nonbold print the entire time???

It's never in bold print because you've already read the thread.

As stated above, bold is to indicate threads you haven't read or that have new posts that you haven't read. Think of it like email - most clients have an indicator for emails you've already opened. Only, there's no way to mark it "unread" on the board.

As stated above, bold is to indicate threads you haven't read or that have new posts that you haven't read. Think of it like email - most clients have an indicator for emails you've already opened. Only, there's no way to mark it "unread" on the board.

To be just a tiny bit more precise, the threads that do not have bold print in the title have not changed since your last visit to Cruise Critic. You don't necessarily have to have read them.

The others are correct. The titles are bolded to let you know that there has been activity on those threads.

:)

To be just a tiny bit more precise, the threads that do not have bold print in the title have not changed since your last visit to Cruise Critic. You don't necessarily have to have read them.

The others are correct. The titles are bolded to let you know that there has been activity on those threads.

:)

Question: I posted a new thread: ""Would you cruise this?"" yesterday? And had the same issue, there has been activity in this thread--correct?, and the title is still not in bold font, but all the other threads are, so how to correct this? any info would be appreciated, thank you very much.;)

Question: I posted a new thread: ""Would you cruise this?"" yesterday? And had the same issue, there has been activity in this thread--correct?, and the title is still not in bold font, but all the other threads are, so how to correct this? any info would be appreciated, thank you very much.;)

Re read your previous posts, and I now understand how this works. Thanks:D

Now I get it:p. Thanks so much for the explanation...that's why I love CC

Archived