Did February 5 Dream Cruise go to Belize?

LizzieTrowbridge

Does anyone know if the February 5 Western Caribbean Dream Cruise ended up in Belize or not? I am sailing on March 19 on the Dream and am curious to know if we will be going to Belize, and if the itinerary will be changed. We have reservations for various shore excursions in Roatan, Cozumel, and Costa Maya not through Carnival.

I am curious too. I am leaving March 5th on the Dream and the boards have been very quite as to what ships are missing Belize. I cancelled my Belize excursion because I don't want to worry about making it back to the ship if we do go there. I changed to a Carnival excursion.

I was on the 02/05 - 02/12 cruise, and yes, we stopped in Belize. The tendering process was very slow as the water was quite rough. I was sticker #1, a group of #1's and #2's got on the first tender boat, and then I was first in line for the next tender, and probably waited 45 minutes or so for them to finally get the tender tied up and loaded. The captain of the tender was complaining that normally the ship is positioned differently so they have an easier time connecting to the ship, and this time they weren't doing that. On the way back the water wasn't rough at all.

I was on the 02/05 - 02/12 cruise, and yes, we stopped in Belize. The tendering process was very slow as the water was quite rough. I was sticker #1, a group of #1's and #2's got on the first tender boat, and then I was first in line for the next tender, and probably waited 45 minutes or so for them to finally get the tender tied up and loaded. The captain of the tender was complaining that normally the ship is positioned differently so they have an easier time connecting to the ship, and this time they weren't doing that. On the way back the water wasn't rough at all.

Thanks! Hope you had a good cruise! Any tips for those of us sailing on the Dream next month?

Archived