good place for breakfast/brunch in SJ?

pearldiver

Our flight gets in too early to get on board right away.

Anyone have a suggestion as to where to go near the port for a breakfast/brunch stop? Would like a place we will feel comfortable having our luggage with us.

Do any of the hotels have a good restaurant for breakfast on a Sat? Something more than a "continental" breakfast.

Go to one of the hotels. The doorman can hold your suitcases.

You could stop at El San Juan Resort or Intercontinental or The Ritz.... all pretty close to the airport. Have your breakfast and then catch a taxi to the ship. All of those hotels offer a full breakfast.

Go to one of the hotels. The doorman can hold your suitcases.

You could stop at El San Juan Resort or Intercontinental or The Ritz.... all pretty close to the airport. Have your breakfast and then catch a taxi to the ship. All of those hotels offer a full breakfast.

Good ideas! Do you happen to know if we could get a shuttle to any of those hotels so we wouldn't have to pay taxi twice?

The taxi fare isn't all that high as none of those hotels are far from the airport. If you are not a guest of the hotel, I don't know if you could pre-arrange a shuttle, if they even offer one. You could research to determine.

It is a longer ride to get from the hotels to the dock.

What ship are you on? If it's Carnival (which leaves out of Old San Juan) there are tons of great little breakfast stops in Old San Juan and then you can just take one taxi because everything in OSJ is close enough to walk to the Port. :)

From suggestions on this site, I am planning on going to La Bombonera for breakfast! I don't know if they hold your luggage for you, but I have seen amazing reviews on this restaurant!

Where is this restaurant? What threads did you see recommending it?

Archived