Cabin Number not showing up on my O account online?

Wildblue

Just wondering if anybody else is also seeing this. When we booked our cruise, we specified with our TA that we HAD to have a cabin on the starboard side of the ship. We're doing a transatlantic, Rome to Rio, and want the sunsets to be on our side of the ship the whole time.

Anyway, the receipt we got from our TA has our cabin # specifically listed. Our sailing is completely sold out, and we got the last starboard side cabin in our category. I could have sworn that when I initially logged into my O account on their website, my specific cabin # was also listed. But I just logged in the other day, and now it says the cabin is not assigned. I verified with my TA that we're still booked in the specific cabin # that she gave us.

So, I'm just wondering if this is normal, and if others are seeing the same thing. The specific cabin # isn't too important to us, but for this particular sailing, if we fell through the cracks and ended up with a cabin on the port side instead of starboard, it would be a dealbreaker for us.

Just wondering if anybody else is also seeing this. When we booked our cruise, we specified with our TA that we HAD to have a cabin on the starboard side of the ship. We're doing a transatlantic, Rome to Rio, and want the sunsets to be on our side of the ship the whole time.

Anyway, the receipt we got from our TA has our cabin # specifically listed. Our sailing is completely sold out, and we got the last starboard side cabin in our category. I could have sworn that when I initially logged into my O account on their website, my specific cabin # was also listed. But I just logged in the other day, and now it says the cabin is not assigned. I verified with my TA that we're still booked in the specific cabin # that she gave us.

So, I'm just wondering if this is normal, and if others are seeing the same thing. The specific cabin # isn't too important to us, but for this particular sailing, if we fell through the cracks and ended up with a cabin on the port side instead of starboard, it would be a dealbreaker for us.

I would phone Oceania in Miami if I was you. This happened to us for our May Marina cruises. We booked, paid our deposit last year while on Insignia and chose our cabin for the B2B cruises.

As we live in Australia our booking was sent back to our TA here and we then had to deal with Oceania in Aust. That is where our problem started. They accidentally released our held cabin on our 1st cruise and by the time I noticed it on the website the cabin had been snapped up by someone else. It has taken them 5 weeks to get us another cabin in the same Cat that we could keep for both cruises.

It is not in the same area on the deck plan but .....what can I do. Phone them ASAP. Skip your TA. They might tell you that you must go through your TA but at least they should tell you if the cabin is gone. They helped me. It cost me heaps in phone calls but at least I knew what was going on as they (Oceania Aust) did not tell my TA the full story.

Well, good news--I called Oceania, and they confirmed that we're still in the same stateroom. They don't know why it's not showing up any more in my online Oceania login, but if there's any problems, I always have the original booking confirmation paperwork from Oceania, sent through our TA. We have a good TA, so I'm glad we are indeed squared away. Whew!

Archived