Caribbean cruise on Aurora in April

Lewing

Hi Linda

Its me again.

As you know we have done this cruise before, but back in the 1990's!!

And we are not exactly new to P&O, but I am still askings loads and loads of questions.

Why not join our group on the P&O website community - groups - search R102 and join in for a chat.

I cannot wait and cannot help but want to talk about it.

But I ususally look in here and I know Dave does too, as well as lots of other members who can answer any questions and have a chat. But there doesnt seem to be much enthusiam on this forum for this cruise.

We have booked a couple of tours, one in St.Vincent and one in Barbados.

The others we will probably try to do on our own, but as the ports are over Easter I am just a bit worried about not much being open!! There is more information on this on the group.

I have looked it up on a site I use, and although I wont take it as 100% correct, it looks as if there is only 1 other ship in with us at the ports and that is Sea Princess on Good Friday at Tortola.

Hi Linda & qm

We are doing our own thing on most islands, spent hours on these forums doing some research, like qm says its Easter when we are there and booked one tour 3 month ago in Antigua but had an email from them last week saying sorry but they are closing over Easter, I have also looked how many ships are in port at our stops and like qm says there is only Tortola when Sea Princess is in , just in case you didnt know if you go to www.cruisetimetables.com and scroll down hme page to cruiselines you will see Aurora click on it then click on each port to find out.

Regards Dave

Hi Linda,

Was going to suggest Dave might be able to help you get into the group from the beginning. But tried to just go to groups and search for R102 and it worked and we have a new member 'Linda22'!!

Is that you? Hope so!!!

Any way have a good read and join in for a chat or ask any questions, or start a new topic or whatever!!

There is a little bit more happening ( not much) over there!!!

Hi Linda

We are in cabin A107 its a balcony one, splashed out a bit, I gave up smoking 14 months ago and what I saved paid for the cruise.

I found it was,nt easy joining the group or even finding it, if you click on community then click on groups then you will see 2 search boxes type A102 in first box and ignore second box and click on search at top of list you will see our group, once you have joined just click community and you will see a list on right of screen , click on my groups and it will take you to our group but to make any posts you will have to log in, hope this helps.

Dave

First of all the question wasnt to you merlin and even if it was you live a sheltered life or are very sensative, I dont mind anyone asking me what kind of cabin I am staying in and as I explained in my reply the reason I was in a balcony cabin was because I had given up smoking and could now afford it, I am not one who would go bragging or telling anyone where I was was staying but if someone asked me I would tell them , I dont see what your problem is , not only that, the question was to people who had booked on this particular cruise. I am just hoping I dont have you as a table companion.

Archived