bringing wine onboard and to dining room

mpiasec100

I understand you can bring your own wine onboard, the issue is the pricing for the corking. Some sites say it is free if you open it and bring it, others say regardless there is a corking fee. Open or not, anyone have the deal on this as there are conflicting answers to our question....

If you bring a bottle to the dining room, opened or not, you'll be charged the corkage. I imagine that if you bring your bottle and pay corkage, and then bring it back the next night, they wouldn't charge twice for the same bottle, but a bottle of wine is five glasses, either finish it or leave it with them to hold for you to prevent any misunderstanding.

I agree with Ducklite. The fee is $15.00 (or $18.00 in the Med)I believe and they will hold the bottle for you. It is good to have a bottle in your room to enjoy at sunset. It is wonderful when cruising in Europe to enjoy all the local wines brought back with you from port. LOVED the lemon cello we bought in Italy and had a little after dinner salute. Hope you have a wonderful cruise.:)

Loved being able to bring our own wine to dinner after buying at port in Italy. Even with the corkage fee, we still had some wonderful wines that would have been way out of our price range if purchasing off a menu.

Archived