Do any Carnival ships have connecting rooms that sleep 4 in one and 2 in another?

momof4girls

The Conquest has several rooms that sleep 4 that connect with another room that sleeps 4. They are on the Spa Deck. They may have some more throughout the ship, but I just booked the Spa Deck; so, I'm sure of those.

Nancy

You didn't say anything about the people in your cabin... but guessing from your screenname it will be two adults and four children? I would be looking for two connecting rooms that sleep three each. Once onboard they don't care how you rearrange.

What region are you hoping to sail from (Florida, California etc.)? There are many people around here who can give you specific cabin numbers and ships to look for.

We have had 2 connecting rooms that each sleep 4.....just use the ship plans (on website) and look at room occupancy and what rooms are connecting....Carnival doesn't care if you book a room that could possibly sleep 4 but you only sleep 2 in it - I don't think. I have only seen how many you have in a room be an issue for family type rooms as they generally want to utilize their capacity.

Archived