Need help with excursions to Cabo, Mazatlan

lakerman

Hello all,

I am going to the Mexican Riviera on 03/26; 7-day cruise on the Oosterdam and need help finding the right tour/excursion.

In P.V., I am trying to book a the canopy tour (www.canopytour-vallarta.com) so I'm happy with that (hopefully they have some room).

In Cabo, I have no idea what to do. I don't know if I should just "wing it" or book a tour. I want to snorkel and am contemplating taking the CATAMARAN SNORKEL TO SANTA MARIA BAY tour from shoretrips.com. I want to snorkel off-shore because I don't know how to swim... hopefully they can accomodate that. Anyways, what else is there to do assuming I change my mind about this option? Booking excursions gets pretty expensive; especially for all 3 ports...

In Mazatlan, I was dying to get a horse ride on Randi's happy horses, but she's all booked! I am contemplating STONE ISLAND BAY AND BEACH PARTY, but don't know how it would be... I feel safe with Randi because of so many excellent reviews, but for the Bay and Beach party on shoretrips.com, nada. Has anyone tried the STONE ISLAND BAY AND BEACH PARTY? What else do you recommend?

If anyone has information, please share it with me!!!

Thank you very much everyone!!!

There are a variety of activities available in Cabo San Lucas for the long term visitor as well has the cruise ship guest with only a few hours to burn. Whale watching is popular in the winter months and, although the water is only around 70° many still take the mid day snorkel trips.

I found a great sight for more information: http://www.bajainsider.com

in Mazatlan go for Randi's Happy Horses. She was sold out last week so we just did transportation and it was a perfect day.

In Cabo we did a whale watching tour and walked around down town. At at a little place farther into town on the corner of the street under the really big flag poll don't remember the name but it was really good.

PV was our least favorite but we just wandered around town. Ate at PiPi's that was suggested here and was easy to find. The made guacamole right at our table.

Archived