Taking juice boxes on board...?

mdance19

We are cruising with our 2 year old DS soon and I usually give him a juice box diluted with water during the day in his sippy cup. I purchased the bottled water package for our cruise but would I be allowed to have a pack of juice boxes in his suitcase to take on the cruise? I know you can't bring alcohol on board, but as this is just juice for my son while in the cabin....will they stop me?

I've done it on many cruises and never had a problem. I also bring milk boxes because my son does not like the milk on the ship. I do put both the milk and juice boxes in zip locks, just in case they break. I've only had that happen once, but it saved me the cost of laundering all the clothes in my suitcase.

I do put both the milk and juice boxes in zip locks, just in case they break. I've only had that happen once, but it saved me the cost of laundering all the clothes in my suitcase.

Agree completely. I put anything liquidy into a ziplock. I learned this after I retrieved a suitcase from baggage claim with a big black tire treadmark on it :eek:, and a broken bottle of perfume that had saturated all my clothes. Baggie may not have prevented it, but then you don't usually have your luggage run over by a plane, or whatever did it. But it did remind me how hard they throw the bags and how easy it would be for something liquidy to ooze out.

Archived