Barbados. What time off ship

ds0907

I have booked a private tour with silvermoon and they are meeting us at gate 2 at nine a.m. , we are due to dock at eight a.m. , will we have plenty of time to get off ship and to gate 2 for nine and does the ship usually dock on time , we will be in St Vincent the day before if this is any help. Thanks in advance for any replies

Dave

Yes we have done this Silver Moon cruise a couple of times and they will wait if you are a little late.

I am sure you will not be.

Just walk through the shops in Barbados and gate two is on your left hand side as you reach the exit.

I am sure you will have a fab time we did on both occasions.

Rex

I have booked a private tour with silvermoon and they are meeting us at gate 2 at nine a.m. , we are due to dock at eight a.m. , will we have plenty of time to get off ship and to gate 2 for nine and does the ship usually dock on time , we will be in St Vincent the day before if this is any help. Thanks in advance for any replies

Dave

We docked about 7:30 in Barbados coming up from Dominica . We have also cruised with silvermoon our crew stacy Elvis and dexter could not have done more for us . If your lucky you may see the P&O excursion passing you , remember to wave as you lie back on the nets being served frozen pina coladas as the 50 plus on the P&O excrusion try to find a seat never mind lie out lol:D

Thanks for the replies , we are first time cruisers so dont really know how long it takes to off load pax, the reason we booked with silvermoon was because of the reason that ship tours fill the cats to capacity , you pay a bit more for the private charter but it sounds like its worth it going off the reviews.

Archived