Shareholder Benefit and Group Benefits

ktpc2005

I am taking my first cruise on RCCL this summer as part of a family reunion. With it being 10 cabins, my grandmother's travel agent put us into a group that had some great pricing and benefits. I was wondering if I can combine the shareholder benefits with the group benefits or it is one or the other.

Thanks fellow CCers in advance.:D

I am taking my first cruise on RCCL this summer as part of a family reunion. With it being 10 cabins, my grandmother's travel agent put us into a group that had some great pricing and benefits. I was wondering if I can combine the shareholder benefits with the group benefits or it is one or the other.

Thanks fellow CCers in advance.:D

Could someone explain the shareholder benefits for me?

Bill, if you own 100 shares of RCi stock and you don't use other OBC benefits, you can get OBC. For short cruises you can get $50. 7 day is $100. Not sure what the rest is. But remember that it's not combinable with much. Oh, and like everyone says, don't buy the stock for OBC alone. I'm up 4x what I paid for it so we're pretty happy.

Bill, if you own 100 shares of RCi stock and you don't use other OBC benefits, you can get OBC. For short cruises you can get $50. 7 day is $100. Not sure what the rest is. But remember that it's not combinable with much. Oh, and like everyone says, don't buy the stock for OBC alone. I'm up 4x what I paid for it so we're pretty happy.

Thanks for the stock tip Patty !!

Archived