Tri-Rail

caribbeanboy

How do you get from MIA to the Tri-Rail airport station?

There is a shuttle bus run by the Tri-Rail at MIA that will take you to the station, I seem to recall that it is on the lower level (baggage claim) near the International arrivals.

I called Tri-Rail because I had the same question. Customer Service said to go to Terminal E ground area. There will be a shuttle to take you to the station which is about 10 minutes away.

I'm taking the rail from MIA to FLL airport and the hotel we reserved for our precruise offers complimentary pick up from FLL. Total cost is $3.75 per person. Customer Service phone number is 800-874-7245.

Hope this helps! Enjoy your trip.

They are currently building a new Miami Central Station (well remodeling it) that will be part of the Miami Inter-modal Center which is connected to MIA by a automated people mover (like a monorail). This is also where one could board Metrorail or rent a car. Because of this construction the Tri-Rail station at MIA will be closed for a while (starting in March 2011), so you will board at Hialeah Market Station, which is only about 2 miles from MIA anyway. There is a Ticket Vending Machine inside the airport at the shuttle bus stop from MIA to the station.

Steve

Archived