Info on what is and is not included on a Carnvial Cruise

MTruvillio

I found this information to be helpful so I thought I would share it.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/cruise_control/first_time_included.htm

I have found out drinks (non-alchoholic such as juice, cofee, milk, hot chocolate, etc.) ordered through room service are free however soda's do cost.

Happy Sailing!

That is good information for first time passangers. Many are surprised when they get on board for the first time and find out that have to pay for soft drinks. Or believe that the cruise is All Inclusive based on what they wanted to hear from the TA.

I enjoy watching uninformed first timers when they first board the ship , especially when a drink server passes by them and asks if they would like a drink of the day already nicely prepared for you. My favorite part is watching their reaction five minutes later, after they have already drank half, when the server comes back with a receipt for $8.00 for each drink.:D

I enjoy watching uninformed first timers when they first board the ship , especially when a drink server passes by them and asks if they would like a drink of the day already nicely prepared for you. My favorite part is watching their reaction five minutes later, after they have already drank half, when the server comes back with a receipt for $8.00 for each drink.:D

Yep I learned the hard way with those $8 drinks and a $900 bill at the end of my cruise! Glad I learned on here to tell them to skip the souviner glass and the drink is cheaper. For my cruise coming up in a couple of weeks, I am going to try BV and have a bottle in my room to avoid some of the high prces. But I'm sure I will still want one of those frosty Drink's of the Day from time to time sans the glass.

The server would actually need their card or folio number to get that receipt......

Archived