Pre Pay for Soda Card?

cruzwpj

I want to purchase the soda card before we get onboard. How do I do that?

Thanks

Sorry, I can't answer your question, but I can tell you that if you wait until you are in international waters after sail-away, you will save tax on the soda card.

I went ahead and prepurchased ours when I called Bon Voyage to order our liquor. I figured it would be one less thing to deal with when I got onboard the ship.

So, I guess my answer is, call Bon Voyage and they will be happy to take care of it for you.

I went ahead and prepurchased ours when I called Bon Voyage to order our liquor. I figured it would be one less thing to deal with when I got onboard the ship.

So, I guess my answer is, call Bon Voyage and they will be happy to take care of it for you.

Your the 2nd poster I think I've seen that said they did pre-pay it thru BV. Did they tell you how/when you get the sticker for your S&S card? Or how that will now work? Thanks

Your the 2nd poster I think I've seen that said they did pre-pay it thru BV. Did they tell you how/when you get the sticker for your S&S card? Or how that will now work? Thanks

I didn't think to ask how we would get our stickers - sorry. I just figured if we didn't have it right away I'd just have a few DODs to "tide me over". And I'd force the kids to drink lemonade until we got our stickers.

Nice to know, according to prior poster, that they will be on our cards when we pick them up at registration. Sweet.

I didn't think to ask how we would get our stickers - sorry. I just figured if we didn't have it right away I'd just have a few DODs to "tide me over". And I'd force the kids to drink lemonade until we got our stickers.

Nice to know, according to prior poster, that they will be on our cards when we pick them up at registration. Sweet.

Yes, Thank-you to the other poster too. I called the BV dept to get the amounts for our cruises & asked while I had her on the phone. She said that there would be a sticker on the S&S card for you when you check in. Makes it nice & easy to prepay, for us anyways. :)

Yes, Thank-you to the other poster too. I called the BV dept to get the amounts for our cruises & asked while I had her on the phone. She said that there would be a sticker on the S&S card for you when you check in. Makes it nice & easy to prepay, for us anyways. :)

Good to know that I won't suffer from diet-cola withdrawals while we wait for our cabin to be ready. :)

Archived