Queen Elizabeth 2 Dubai video

zider

Thank goodness someone had a videocamera and the foresight to use it during an earthquake to record QE2 before she was destroyed or shook herself to pieces. The efforts the cameraman makes to keep the camera still, during what is obviously 9 on the richter scale, should be praised. It is good to glimpse (using the pause button) that she does indeed still look wonderful on the outside, I hope the interiors, and the remaining treasures still on board, are as well maintained. I hope that someone flims her again shortly.

Thanks for finding this and sharing with us all, very good of you. I always miss finding these sort of films so full praise to you!

Very best wishes and many thanks.

Not sure I like what looks to be large packing boxes sitting alongside. Hope it doesn't mean that the treasures are being offloaded. Also found it interesting that the Cunard logo is still appears on one of the gangways. Must say, I felt like I'd been crossing the Bay of Biscay on a really rough day by the time of the end of the video. Other than that it was nice to see her again.

Archived