Eurodam Show information

LarryF

We are cruising on the Eurodam in about 4 weeks. Can someone tell me about the shows and entertainment on the Eurodam? More specifically what time are the main shows? Do they perform the shows only once each evening? Is there only one show each evening or are there alternative options (comedian, game show, hypnotist, etc.) in other venues on the ship?

I want to make a couple of advance reservations for dinner in a couple of the specialty restaurants and trying to decide the best time so we can also make the shows on those evenings.

Thanks,

Larry

Main shows were at 8:00 and 10:15. I believe that there was only one show first night. It was just an intro type show. I think the singers and dancers did three nights of shows. There was a magician night, a comedian night, and a featured singer. These were all in the main theater.

The Neptunes played in the Ocean Bar from 6:30 to 11:30 for dancing. Not rock and roll; more the songs and dancing of the forties and early fifties.

Piano bar from 9:00 till midnight.

Northern Lights disco opened at 10:00. It had a DJ and had the latest hours.

Guitarist in the Crow's Nest usually 6:00 till 9:00.

Strings in the Explorer's Lounge 6:00 - 11:00.

The Queen's Lounge had a variety of interactive live games, karaoke, Eurodam Idol, and other activities that were well attended. Times varied, but 9:00 starts were common. These were the hardest to coordinate with dinner times.

This was the basic schedule for the January 15-22 sailing.

Archived