Request: Camp Carnival Info and Pics

f1rstclass

One of the folks in my group is taking her 9 yr old daughter and have enrolled her into Camp Carnival. We are curious as to if anyone has had their kids enrolled and their like, dislikes, etc.

Does anyone have any pics of that area and can shed some news on what all they do in CC? FYI, we are going on the Liberty in July

Thanks a bunch!

We had our boys in CC on our first cruise, they LOVED it! We were on a 7 day cruise and on the last night they had a farewell party, it was almost emotional because they had created such close bonds with the staff.

She will enjoy it! At the age of 9, the kids can sign themselves in and out of camp by themselves (if the parents give permission for the child to do so).

DH and I rarely get to go out for dinner by ourselves, so once we finally figured out that the kids could eat dinner with CC, we were more than happy to drop them off AND the kids were more than happy to go and have dinner with the other kids!

CC is constantly doing so many activities with the kids, but there are several times throughout the day that you have to either pick up your child or be with them if they are going to participate. Good thing is that you can pick up a schedule of CC itinerary for the week for whatever age group your child is in. So you can plan out your daily schedule accordingly.

One of the folks in my group is taking her 9 yr old daughter and have enrolled her into Camp Carnival. We are curious as to if anyone has had their kids enrolled and their like, dislikes, etc.

Does anyone have any pics of that area and can shed some news on what all they do in CC? FYI, we are going on the Liberty in July

Thanks a bunch!

f1rstclass,

I have 20 albums of photos in Webshots from our previous cruises on Carnival Liberty. Our oldest son was nine on our first time on her and our youngest was nine on our last sailing on her. We have another sailing on her coming up in April so check back then on my Webshots for more pics.

Our sons loved CC especially at the age of 9. They do all kinds of organized activities including shows, lunches and dinner with their fellow CC cruisers. Nine and under is really the best age group for getting the most out of CC.

Do plan to not see your child as much as you might like; they keep them busy and most can't wait to get back to Camp each day.

Our daughter is 11 and looking forward to Camp Carnival. She is a very social child and makes friends easily. She asked me yesterday how many children would be on the ship and I had to tell her I really don't know because we're going mid May when school is in session.

Archived