Ko Samui - Thailand - Sun Princess

segcruisers

We just went to Koh Samui and hired a driver for the day. There were 6 of us and they were very flexible and let us alter our plans. We played 9 holes of golf on a mountain top course( amazing), went to to see the elephants, waterfalls, beach, monkeys and Grandfather/Grandmother rocks. Also - had a great Thai lunch. NIce big comfortable van.

I have the contact info if you are interested, so just let me know. I am still in Singapore and this will probably be my last time checking in before I return home. So - I will get back to you in a few days with the info if you want it.

It was a great company to work with and response time was fast!

We just went to Koh Samui and hired a driver for the day. There were 6 of us and they were very flexible and let us alter our plans. We played 9 holes of golf on a mountain top course( amazing), went to to see the elephants, waterfalls, beach, monkeys and Grandfather/Grandmother rocks. Also - had a great Thai lunch. NIce big comfortable van.

I have the contact info if you are interested, so just let me know. I am still in Singapore and this will probably be my last time checking in before I return home. So - I will get back to you in a few days with the info if you want it.

It was a great company to work with and response time was fast!

Thank you I would appreciate the contact details. Enjoy the rest of your holiday .....

Archived