Passport Stamp - Cozumel

klmorg

I know this may sound silly to some, but we have a newbie cruiser joining us next month and he REALLY wants a passport stamp in Cozumel. We are going to Nachi Cocom for the day, but...

Is there anywhere near port to get his passport stamped? If not, anyone know where to go to get one stamped in Coz? I've seen some people say that Guest Services used to do this too... anyone have recent experience with that?

Thanks everyone!

I know this may sound silly to some, but we have a newbie cruiser joining us next month and he REALLY wants a passport stamp in Cozumel. We are going to Nachi Cocom for the day, but...

Is there anywhere near port to get his passport stamped? If not, anyone know where to go to get one stamped in Coz? I've seen some people say that Guest Services used to do this too... anyone have recent experience with that?

Thanks everyone!

Cozumel is one port we have yet to find the place to get a passport stamped. (I thought I read once that it was in town a few blocks in from the water.)

We always go to Nachi Cocum, but never have time before or after to go looking. (Nachi is a decent drive, even from the closest pier, Carnival's)

Hopefully somebody who has gotten one can enlighten you, and if you have a really early arrival or late departure, maybe you can find a way to swing by.

(if it is in town, that would be a decent $$ cab ride north from the Carnival pier. The person had better want it really bad.)

Bill

always get ours stamped.. you leave it the night before at the pursers desk, and they will get it stamped for you.

Don't assume this will work.

We asked at the Purser's desk on our Glory, Freedom and Inspiration cruises and were told all 3 times that they do not get passports stamped anymore.

So we have done it ourselves in Nassau (multiple times), Grand Cayman (multiple times and places near the tender dock), and Ocho Rios.

Just never in Mexico yet. (Cozumel or Progresso)

Best of luck to you....

Dying to learn where it is myself.

Bill

Well thanks everyone! Sounds like we'll try the purser/guest services. I think he'll be so excited about everything & having so much fun he'll probably all forget about it.

If anyone else has anything to offer, feel free to chime in!

Archived